PES6 as seen on "The Match" + Editing info

gonesurfin

Non-League
29 August 2006
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but i was watching on the match on skyone and in the players lounge they were playin a pes game on an xbox 360...must have been PES6!
Now im sure ur thinking big deal, but graham taylor actually said that the game had been edited and given to them with the legends and celebs teams! Hopefully this will help end the rumours that u cant edit!\\:o/
Watch the repeat to see 4 urself!

It was definitely a next-gen game, but did they actually say PES? I honestly can't recall.

They didnt say PES, but it wasnt FIFA for sure, The display was PES like. Player names at the bottom of the screen with colour ratings.

gonesurfin said:
sure he did :applause: , doesnt look anything like the setup in the PS2 version

yeah, I'm actually making this up. I was hoping that I'd be treated with the respect I deserve because I typed on a net forum that I know Jeff Brazier.

STG said:
You know Jeff Brazier? U R GAWD!!!

good enough?

That was exactly the sort of lavishing I required! :D The fact is this topic suggests that PES6 featured on 'The Match'. It didn't - it was FIFA 07. I backed up my "claim" by giving the source.

Gotrunk25 said:
Mmmm... it seems you are familiar with arogance.
Can you conceive some people live outside the UK and do not know Jeff Brazier ? Do you know Jean-Michel Larqué ?
Well, as a guess, I'd say... former footballer, now a TV commentator? He probably won roughly seven French league titles and three French cups!? As I say, it's all an estimate, so don't be too hard on me.

CLaM21 said:
hes a clown :p and do u know sir joe laroche of gebraltertown?
hehe, just seen your edit. Unfortunately I am not familiar with this person, although he sounds quite dreamy.

SXFuzz said:
Well, as a guess, I'd say... former footballer, now a TV commentator? He probably won roughly seven French league titles and three French cups!? As I say, it's all an estimate, so don't be too hard on me.

Cheat! You Google'd him! \\:o/

STG said:
Cheat! You Google'd him! \\:o/
AH WHAT!? Rumbled already!?
icon10.gif

I'm just messin around SXFuzz, but yeah that's what you'll find if you go to google. Wiseguy ;)
A simple "Yes I do" and I would have believed you :)

Gotrunk25 said:
I'm just messin around SXFuzz, but yeah that's what you'll find if you go to google. Wiseguy ;)
A simple "Yes I do" and I would have believed you :)
It all equates to the following: I had no idea who Jean-Michel Larqué was until my little Google quest.

Was probably Ralf Little's XBox 360. On 2 Pints Of Lager Series 6 on the extras part of the DVD him and Will Mellor mention they chill out and play on it when they arent filming for the show. Where did that lucky bugger get PES from :)?

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Was probably Ralf Little's XBox 360. On 2 Pints Of Lager Series 6 on the extras part of the DVD him and Will Mellor mention they chill out and play on it when they arent filming for the show. Where did that lucky bugger get PES from :)?

DJ

I recorded last nights show dj,and I can assure you it was Fifa 2007(xbox360).

I rewatched the clip,zoomed in(dvd+rw),then compared it to the demo on bringing it home.

Tell you what though,since when were you able to edit Fifa series?

Could be a special by "the match" sponsors I suppose.

Spot on about Ralf and Will mate,They are both gaming fiends,lol.

:)

I really need to get out more.:(

Ralf and Will are legends! big fan of both of them.

So its definitely FIFA? that means this thread is null and void!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom