1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 360 Master League - Promising Players

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by AdamZA, 10 November 2006.

1. AdamZA

AdamZA Guest

Hello All,

While taking a break from complaining about the sheer dissapointment of the 360 version i've been playing Master League. I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread dedicated to which players blossom in the Master League. Perhaps it can even be made sticky!

Try and say what is so good about these players when you write a name down and their position! Also perhaps what team they are from.

I'll start off:

CB/SB Heitinga - Good strength and looks promising.{AJAX}

CF Dos Santos - Set to be a fantastic striker in the future with stats up to 95. {BARCELONA}

2. Juulsgaard

Juulsgaard Guest

At 19 years and already good, Babel from Ajax is a great purchase.. have good dribling, pace and finishing stats can play as W, CF or SS.
    Best of all he as 2 stars in signing-probability... so go get him : )

3. dg32

dg32 League 1

4 January 2006
    United States
    Mexico, Arsenal
    That's right! Young Mexican whose growth curve is awesome! One of the biggest reasons Mexico won the U-17 world cup.