PES5 Xbox online

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by Rob92, 5 June 2009.

1. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

PES5 is the best in the series and the only way to play it online now is on the Xbox (original or 360, it's backwards compatible).
    It's should be under a fiver, I got mine off Amazon delivered for £2.83 :):
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-5-Xbox/dp/B0009XH4DO

Does anyone else here play it online? If so post your gamertags and i'll create a list in this post.

PES5 Xbox players (e.g. Evo-Web username - Gamertag):

Rob92 - SkyBlue92

Last edited by a moderator: 5 June 2009
  2. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Tempting...

3. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

The graphics are grainy as fuck compared to FIFA (or any 360 game) though :LOL: I suppose i'll get used to it.

Some of the stuff that happens in PES you just wouldn't see in FIFA often enough (goal line scrambles, strikers throwing themselves at the ball, dipping volleys etc.), hopefully FIFA 10 can make them happen more.

4. mjsmith2k

mjsmith2k Come on you Reds!

5 November 2005
    Nottingham
    Forest, Bulls, Patriots
    Haven't they switched the online servers off though? They have on the Playstation version.

5. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Well I think it uses Xbox Live rather than the Konami servers - I haven't been able to find a game using quick match (due to lack of people online) but there is activity in the last month and all the menus in the online section work.

I've done some of the challenge training on it, reminds me just how good it is :) Yes it hurts your eyes to play but some of the goals you can score are stunning.

6. SoCal-Phenom

SoCal-Phenom Non-League

23 October 2008
    Hey SkyBlue I have indeed treasured this game in my game collection - i'll never sell it. It's funny because I went back to play a few games for the first time in a long time about a week ago and it is still amazing in several ways. Its REALLY fast compared to fifa 09 thats for sure lol. Let's definitely play some games soon.

Gamertag - Socalibrphenom

I'm already on your friends list I believe as I'm sure we've played a few manual games on Fifa 09. Cheers!

7. don

don Non-League

18 July 2009
    Ive got pro evo 5 (ever since it came out) on 360 my gamertag is Frazyy786 when do ppl usually come online ?

8. casperld

casperld Premiership

25 August 2008
    Manchester United
    I have Winning eleven 9 in the US. Dont think it works with PES 5 although it's the same game. my gamer tag is the same as it is here casperld we could try it but I doubt it.

9. jamescrane2005

jamescrane2005 Non-League

20 October 2004
    if They have this in my local gamestation will try pick up a copy on tuesday when I go and buy the bigs 2

jamescrane2005 - I Mr Staypuft I :)

10. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    it will be lag central.... unless you play on the original xbox

11. Chonk

Chonk Non-League

11 April 2009
    West Country. UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    i still play a lot of pes5 online, its not lag central at all in fact its better than any pes game since pes5. the onlyproblem is not many people still play it so its touch and go if you manage to find an opponent

12. maxre861

maxre861 Non-League

30 May 2010
    I somehow obstacle to play online, I do not understand the things they will