1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 (Xbox) On 360

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Shockin' The Prem, 8 August 2006.

1. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    Hi guys,
    I got my PES5 through today, with my 12 month live membership (Whooo!)

I'm trying to figure out the buttons, and I'm having great trouble, the layout of the buttons in Button Config. is from the original Xbox, and as I never owned one of these I have absolutely no clue which buttons are where.

Could someone fill me in, I understand that RT is sprint, and LT is change player, what do RB and LB do, and which buttons are they replacing from the original controller?

I'd like to have my layout as similar to the PS2 as possible, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    it is the same apart from the triggers

3. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    So the back buttons are basically swapped over?

4. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004
    While we are on the subject can you config every button? becouse on my old Xbox one of the buttons(cant remember which one Black or white) wouldnt allow it which made me go back to my PS2 Thanx

5. djdoc

djdoc Guest

RB = black button and LB = White button. Basically its like having the L1 L2 + R1 R2 buttons but in reverse lol

DJ

6. djdoc

djdoc Guest

You cant config every button im afraid.

DJ

7. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004
    Thanx for the reply any idea why PC and PS2 versions could but not xbox?
    Hope thats not the case with PES6 for the 360 really will be pissed off then

Last edited: 8 August 2006
  8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Not sure mate to be honest I think its pretty stupid that we cant Manually Assign Controls!

DJ