1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 Q?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by chia51, 9 June 2006.

1. chia51

chia51 Guest

Hi guys,
    New to the game and was wanting to know what all to download, and in what order install to get the game to tip top shape, with all stadiums, players, etc. I have been looking for a post with some info on what to download but cant seem to find any.

Thanks,
    Chia

Last edited by a moderator: 12 June 2006
  2. chia51

chia51 Guest

bump

3. Neil K

Neil K League 1

16 December 2005
    I'd recommend just reading as much of the forums as you can. I was like you a little while ago, but I just read lots and now I'm not so bad. I'd recommend asking for help on specific things if you need it, not just general help.

4. Damo7

Damo7 Mersey Red Boy

26 April 2005
    Chester
    Liverpool FC
    There are loads of patches on here so its best to sift through the forums. it may take a little time but it will help you understand stuff.