1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 PS2 on laptop

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by roofio86, 18 October 2005.

1. roofio86

roofio86 League 1

25 September 2003
  2. beanface16

beanface16 Guest

Dunno sorry!!

Happy Birthday to me!! Woo

3. fozziebear39

fozziebear39 Non-League

16 May 2003
    St Helens
    I think that s-video port maybe out only. With a graphic card like that why dont you get the PC version?

4. futix76

futix76 Guest

Fozzie makes a good point roofio..... it may be more headache that it's worth trying to get that to work.... with such a good video card, just wait an extra week and get the PC version, IMO

5. mjp

mjp Premiership

15 October 2002
    Liverpool
    Liverpool F. C
    me too - usually playing the latest version on my bday and i'm a bit sick that this year i'm not!

all the best mate - hope yours is half as good as mine so far - champagne breakfast, beers all morning - drunk by midday!

6. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    rofio is right to try this as the PC versions are usually different from the PS2 ones, specially in terms of response, making the game much different than it looks at first glance.

7. roofio86

roofio86 League 1

25 September 2003
    its just cause ive been playing the PES5 demo, and although the game is not stuttering, it is abit...well not quite smooth and as Mauras said about the response time also.

But the main reason is because i'm at uni and dont have a TV with me!! [​IMG]