PES5 Problems

Metallica

Whoosh... Bullshit!
20 August 2003
Pissed up in Sam Platt's
Lately I have been getting some weird things going off in my game. For example some games my game play is smooth, I can build up some nice play, I feel in charge of the shooting, the players first touches are nice, 1 touch passing is nice. Then other games my players reactions are terrible such as the shooting goes down hill I dont feel as though I can contol the shots, some first touches are shocking and end up in me giving away possession.

Another thing is sometimes when my analog is swiched on and Iam going through some of the menus, the on screen cursor will just go crazy and start doing what it wants until I turn of the analog. Also with the analog off I feel that game play is better sometimes

And my last problem is I started a Cup competition and I fancied a dabble with Chelsea and when my game came the starting line up was messed up, Makalamby (GK) was upfront, Crespo on LWF etc although when I start on exibition the line up is back to normal, maybe thats the option file that Iam using though

Anyone else experience any weird problems whilst playing this game ?

anyway around them! ?

Cheers

gee you two are real helpful...but yeah i never had a problem like that. Try loading the game without a memory card to see if it is the database. If so, you can replace it via a patch (Dont ask). As for the controller...i agree with you there. It must be that youve got a semi-old controller as both of mine do the same thing and occassionally get stuck ingame, causing my player to pull 15 fakes out of his ass followed by 3 stepovers.

Dont worry about the changing game styles...happens to all of us. Good days and bad days.

Back
Top Bottom