1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 PC released 7. October - True!?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by rhiger, 19 September 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhiger

rhiger Championship

10 August 2004
    Acording to ToTheGame.com Pro Evolution Soccer 5 will be avaible in stores on 7. October.

This is the first time I've seen a actual date for the PC-release, so I'm wondering wether or not this is true...? :rolleyes:

I can't find any info of the PC-release on Konamis website.

And all I've heard about the PS2-release were, that it's release date is the 28 (might just be me, who can't remember correctly) but acording to ToTheGame that is also the 7. October.

If ToThegame are correct, that would be fantastic!

2. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    My favorite gameshop (www.okaysoft.de) has these release dates:

PC: October 8th
    PS2: October 12th
    XBox: October 12th

3. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Why would the PC version come out first?

4. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    Yeh does eem strange, it still says 28/10/05 on play.com

5. rhiger

rhiger Championship

10 August 2004
    I'm extremely confused. I just wish we could get a confirmed date for the PC-version.

6. dave_walker22

dave_walker22 League 2

7 October 2004
    no-one actually knows the release date yet, these are all just guesses. konami hasn't made an official announcement yet so different games companies are making their own estimates as to release date - the more established distributors (play, amazon) etc are being cautious saying its the 28th october, other companies are being bolder but no-one actually knows yet. i will say though that there is a general feeling amongst PES fans that something is about to be announced soon as there are PES5 advertising boards popping up at stadiums across europe, the tv advert with john terry & thierry henry is now finished and ready to air, and of course fifa 06 has just officially announced for 30th september - konami will surely be ready to respond to this.

7. benjaminoquai

benjaminoquai Non-League

15 August 2005
    says october 21st now on play.com
    the game does usually come out sooner, unlike most games who's date's tend to slip.

8. rhiger

rhiger Championship

10 August 2004
    Hehe it's just one big mystery. We'll just have to wait until Konami announces a official release-date.

I just can't wait!

9. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005

Nope, stills says 28.10.05 for pc version ;)

10. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    nice one roll on 21st! if virgin say it now as well, they are doing the demo as well...

11. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    october 21st looks likely. I trust gameplay.com usually with dates and thats what they say

12. NeticH

NeticH Not So Custom User Title

29 November 2004
    Real Madrid
    all guesses. 28th is near the date of past year. all the dates before seems to be to increase preorders from small sites. So well have to wait untill konami says something. But i dont expect too far in october. it would be too much gap from FIFA.
    (sorry for my english)

13. rhiger

rhiger Championship

10 August 2004
    Can any of you guys remember how long it took before Konami released an official release-date? I mean, how many days before the release.

I'm beginning to get ancioux. I just can't wait!

14. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    i predict 7-8 october, in order to combat fifa

15. smx

smx Non-League

20 September 2005
    28/10 for pc/ps2/xbox ;)

16. loubarlow

loubarlow Non-League

1 August 2005
    Had an email from Konami saying

PS2/Xbox - 21/10
    PC - 28/10
    PSP - Mid to Late November

UK dates

Last edited: 21 September 2005
  17. newblood8

newblood8 League 2

3 August 2003
    Gladbeck, Germany
    Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
    Konami confirmed today that the PS2 and Xbox version comes out on 20-10. PC a week later.

Source: German gaming site www.4players.de

18. antan87

antan87 Non-League

31 May 2005
  19. rhiger

rhiger Championship

10 August 2004
    Damn'it! :(

20. sanquinea

sanquinea Non-League

10 October 2004
    The Netherlands
    Konami has announced that Pro Evolution 5 hits the stores on,

- Playstation 2: 20 october
    - Xbox:20 october
    - PC: 27 october
    - PSP: november..

Cheerz

21. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    yeah, dammit!

22. djdoc

djdoc Guest

I hate it when bullshit starts circulating about game release dates which gets people excited and then they get shot down in flames :(

DJ

23. dave_walker22

dave_walker22 League 2

7 October 2004
    people shouldn't be so naive then and know who to trust! basically play and virgin changed their release dates to the 21st a few days ago, word got around, people wondered why, then some people started getting newsletters from konami confirming this date, so then top brass at PESFan also inquired and got confirmation from konami..... this is all in the main thread at the mo in PESFan that we were all speculating on recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.