1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 PC installation on external HD

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jonbeav, 17 June 2006.

1. jonbeav

jonbeav Non-League

5 June 2002
    Harrisburg, PA USA
    I'm going on a trip soon with a 3.5 hour flight. Flying cheap, so no movies and no free dinner. So I have my laptop from work, but I don't have all the installation rights on it. So I put the setup files on my mp3 player and ran the setup from my mp3 player and also installed on my mp3 player. Everything seemed to install fine, but when I try to run the game, I get a "Program not installed correctly" error.
    Am I SOL without the proper rights or is there a simple way around this?
    Thanks ahead of time!

2. Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased Non-League

10 December 2003
    England
    What does SOL mean? You'd need to like copy registry files form another pc where it is installed (and edit them - I dunno really what you'd have to do, best not to really). You probably need rights to access the registry though, so I would say you're probably a bit screwed either way? I'm not completely sure though, sorry.

3. jonbeav

jonbeav Non-League

5 June 2002
    Harrisburg, PA USA
    Yea I saw the other post that had that registry in it. I'll see if I can edit it. That's easy to back up and replace. SOL = Sh!t outta luck.
    Not sure what the language rules are here. Thanks!