PES5 PC Demo is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe because a million people are all downloading at once???
and give the guy some credit for being the only one to share it!

image25mm.png

Kits are okay close up but they have the bug WE9 had where they are transparent from far away. :(

But I notice Ben Sherman sponsorship. :p

j4y3m, have you still got the detail level set to "medium"? I think that's why the graphics look dodgy.

Here's a screenshot from my compy, as you can see, absolutely perfect, not blur-o-vision like a certain overhyped game beginning with F! :lol:

image11qp.jpg

:: JJ :: said:
j4y3m, have you still got the detail level set to "medium"? I think that's why the graphics look dodgy.

Here's a screenshot from my compy, as you can see, absolutely perfect, not blur-o-vision like a certain overhyped game beginning with F! :lol:
I have it set to low details, it's because I'm using a built in graphics card, it plays on higher details (the Pires screen is on high) but it plays really slow.

Basically my whole computer sucks, but I play on Xbox anyway so I'm just testing stuff with this. :)

Last edited:
j4y3m said:
Question for anyone if you can change the camara angle, can you see the crowd?
Nope, still no crowd, ya'd have thought they'd have sorted it for the PC version - here's a pic...

image13ps.jpg

Damn NOKAMI! :( :( :(

It's pretty stupid, there was no slowdown on the PC or Xbox versions so there was no need to remove the crowd from them. :(

I mean it's not that big of a deal but still...

Also noticed something when opening the .afs in GS, a lot of files say "Unknown Format" or something like that, have Konami encypted all this stuff again or is it just because it's a demo?

Probably because it's the demo, if I recall the demo for PES4 had a lot of stuff like that.

:: JJ :: said:
Nope, still no crowd, ya'd have thought they'd have sorted it for the PC version - here's a pic...

image13ps.jpg

Damn NOKAMI! :( :( :(
as previous years.....its just a ps2 port.....so nothing really much new.....its just simple fact...pes5 pc=ps2 port.....itll be nice when konami finally makes a we/pes game truly for pc...instead of a port..

reefur said:
as previous years.....its just a ps2 port.....so nothing really much new.....its just simple fact...pes5 pc=ps2 port.....itll be nice when konami finally makes a we/pes game truly for pc...instead of a port..
unfortunately I can't see that happening :( Or did they say they would?

One thing that is worse in this ones is club badges seem much more blurry and low res :-/

i have been playing it for ages now, it is great, just plug in the ps2 pad and go.

I think the gameplay is absolutly amazing, and it isn't as hard to get used to as was reported i am playing on 5 star and banging in a fair few goals it is a fun challenge so far, can't wait till the real thing :D

Back
Top Bottom