1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 PC Crashing problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by pablocoo, 22 June 2006.

1. pablocoo

pablocoo League 2

6 November 2004
    I had my PES5 installed on my laptop (On Win Xp), with kitserver and it worked just fine.
    2 days ago I've installed Win Vista Beta 2 to try it out (but it still needs much work). I tried to run PES5 on it, but it didn't work - it tried to load, was visible in Task Manager (with 100% processor power usiage) but nothing happend.
    Anyway, after testing (few hours, I couldn't stand it more, to much bugs) I've installed my Xp again. I've installed my usual hardware drivers, DX9.0c, as always (and as on the beginning).
    Then yesterday evening I tried to run PES5 and bump! Doesn't work. The same thing is happening like on Vista. I tried to copy clean exe, move installation folder on other drive, but it doesn't work. I can't fully reinstall, because I've got all my cds at home.
    I tried to run Half-Life Episode One to check if it's work and it works fine

Does anyone knows what may cause the problem?