1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 Official Review UK 10/10

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by jiwa, 9 September 2005.

1. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
  2. limeyboy14

limeyboy14 Guest

Thanks man!!!!!:D

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Proud member since 2002

2 November 2002
    Belgium
    Sporting Lokeren
    Thx man, really loved reading that. Hope some of the we9 haters here read it aswell...

4. XXX2

XXX2 Guest

I bet its the first PES game for the reviewer

I enjoy playing multiplayer games in WE8 more than WE9, cuz WE9 is boring to death

AND i hope no one swears at me for saying this, its just my opinion

5. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    %§@!!à{}!!!%£µ&##§è!ç!!!! (sorry couldn't resist it, oh and not meant as spamming although it looks like it...)

Oh and about the review: looks promising...hardly can wait...

Last edited: 9 September 2005
  6. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    i seriously can't wait for my WE9 for PSP after reading the review. Oh yeah!!!

7. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    I predicted that they would give it 10/10. WE9 is a great game but it is not 10/10.

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

I didnt think PES4 was a 10/10 game but they gave it 10/10 I will have to wait and play PES5 to make a decision on it :)

DJ

9. potty

potty Conference

4 August 2003
    From Famitsu

PSP - World Soccer Winning Eleven 9: Ubiquitous Edition (Konami): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40)

10. djdoc

djdoc Guest

dont tell me they gave a 9 for the sound!! unless the JAP commentary is better than the pathetic english commentary how can u give 9 for the sound?

DJ

11. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    There are no single ratings for sound, graphics, gameplay etc. in Famitsu. Those are the final scores by four different testing guys, each of them giving a 9 for the whole game.

12. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    Thanks for the post jiwa, but personally I never take much notice of reviews. I have my view on things and there's could be totally different. The best review you can give is when you've actually played the game for yourself. I know it'll be good, but nothing can ever be 10/10......thats a perfect score and nothing is perfect.

13. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    PES5 would have to improve significantly on WE9 in order for it to deserve a 10/10. WE9 is absolutely the best in the series to date BUT it has issues.

14. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    Thanks for the info, but further comments that are not WE related should rather go in the PES 5 Discussion thread. The original source is pesfan.com btw.

15. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    these guys gave PES4 10/10 so you know they bumping things too high. they do not even bother reviewing the FE/LE games as they think that there are hardly any differences with the current PES.

by the way GamesTM mag gave WE9 9/10

16. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Thanks for clearing that up Kezz, I know OPSM2 gave it a 7 for sound so I presume the crowd and chants are decent and the music is not bad then :)

DJ

17. PESV

PESV League 1

28 April 2002
    Holland
    whats a twinkle toe move? (last page, right side, below)

18. toonbarmy

toonbarmy Non-League

4 August 2005
    Im really hoping someone is able to patch the PSP version of WE9!!

go on, you know you want to!

Im trying to hold out for PES5 if i can, but if it gets a little too much, maybe, just maybe.....:o)

19. Burak_FB1907

Burak_FB1907 Conference

18 August 2005
    hertfrodshire
    PES5 ? i'll do the old, borrow it off a mate, back it up, burn image to disk and play it jobbie