1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 official kits, footballs etc.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Apocalypse_God, 1 October 2006.

1. Apocalypse_God

Apocalypse_God Reaching for Glory

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    I'm thinking about the official stuff and wondered how can I get it since I don't have a USB Link from PS2 to PC, is it a double big ended Link or the small and big Link? I'm not linking to Online Play!

I have decided about getting a Cheat Device if I can't find a double ended USB Link, if anyone knows a Cheat Device that will have the Kits would help.

Forget this Post this is sorted.

Last edited: 2 October 2006
  2. pes_dude

pes_dude Guest

Wake up son.

3. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    WTF?

4. Abhishek

Abhishek Best player in the world

29 January 2006
    India
    Liverpool
    ehhh WHAT?

5. depone4pro

depone4pro Non-League

4 April 2006
    London
    Fulham FC
    WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!?

6. Apocalypse_God

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    #-o My mistake which is sorted, what I'm saying is that I'm trying to get the PES5 official stuff, like Super Patch stuff from the PC to the PS2, so do I need the Ethernet Cable from Broadband to PS2 to get the official stuff or 2 USB Adaptors from PC to PS2, how do I get the official stuff? ](*,)

Last edited: 2 October 2006
  7. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    You need a modified PS2 that gives you a way of booting a backup (a modchip, a swap method or a HD method). I suggest you use Google to find out about the different methods of PS2 modifications.
    Once you have that sorted, you'll need to take a clean image of your PES5 ISO and then edit it with the new data you want (whatever patch you wish to apply etc..) then you either need a way of burning that image to a DVD or transferring it to the HD in your PS2 if you go that route.

Good luck.

8. Apocalypse_God

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    Like a chipped PS2, I thought along the lines of transferring data by a link cable, I don't think anyone would have the correct kits locally either. :cry:

9. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Well if you're thinking about editing such as the quality of the Superpatch for the PC, then you cant just use a data transfer method as thats just an edited option file, so it uses the in game editor. What you need is a patched game, not just an option file.

10. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
  11. Apocalypse_God

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    So I can't get the option file from another PS2, so I'll need a patched replica?

I may aswell edit the kits instead, thanks.

Last edited: 8 October 2006