PES5 official covers - Thierry Henry, John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gianluigi Buffon

Re: PES5 box cover - Featuring John Terry and Thierry Henry

I'm sorry but damn that cover looks ugly. I'm gonna make my own cover.

Now this is ugly...

B000ARE66W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Take it someone doesnt like Rooney and Ronaldinho?

DJ

No, I just don't like their faces...

I don't like your face either. I don't like your face!

:spid:
exl9ij.jpg

If FIFA would be european organisation it would be probably illegal and KONAMI could make beautiful game :(

Althought PES cover is sooo great I just love it, FIFA cover is beautiful too.

Last edited:

i like the french one

I really hope this will sell to a wider audience. Those people still playing FIFA should get their heads checked(!)

Outta interest, do you guys happen to know where I can find images of the past WE/PES covers in the other regions (i.e. France, Italy, Spain etc..)?

NickSCFC said:
Now this is ugly...

B000ARE66W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
IMO thats better than the PES covers. Atleast it doesnt have plain and boring poses.

Best two clubs in the prem my arse. We (Manchester United) are better than Arsenal this year, and were last year as well, and we're gonna prove it, just you wait and see. Arsenal just thrash the minnows, when it comes to the crunch they can't do it. That's why they are rubbish in the CL, and why we beat them every time last year, and only lost the FA Cup due to a complete fluke. If I was an Arsenal fan I would have been disgusted at the way they played in the FA Cup Final, they were abysmal. There, rant over.

As for the cover, love it, except there is no Manchester United presence. It would make sense to put the most widely recognised and profitable club in the world on the cover, same goes for Real Madrid. In fact, a Manchester United and Real Madrid cover would look far cooler as the kits are much nicer.

I dont care if you dont like my face lol :) I probably will hate yours!

DJ

merc2605 said:
In fact, a Manchester United and Real Madrid cover would look far cooler as the kits are much nicer.

Can't agree, I think red and blue contrast much better than red and white.

Football Focus just showed Terry and Henry doing the TV commercial for Pro Evo 5. Squaring up, running down the tunnel onto the pitch and over the back of a sofa to sit in front of Pro Evo lol.

Quality> Not sure when they ad will go live but it looks ace.

Yeah, I like the ad, remember the PES4 one with Henry at home pretending to be on the phone ill ti Wenger, strange...

Re: PES5 box covers - Featuring Thierry Henry, John Terry and Didier Drogba

Yeah tres strange but still funny imo..

I hate Henry but fairplay to the boy cos he loves Pro Evo :D

Cool, someone please post that ad when it's online.

Both Pes5 covers are truly great, it may be my built in Fifa hatred but I think that Fifa cover looks like a poster for a horror film (check out Ronaldinho, he looks positively terrified). Of course, depending on how Fifa06 turns out, that might be quite appropriate.

where do u found the french cover¿¿ what about the spanish cover? PES covers this year are great.

P-dogg said:
Football Focus just showed Terry and Henry doing the TV commercial for Pro Evo 5. Squaring up, running down the tunnel onto the pitch and over the back of a sofa to sit in front of Pro Evo lol.

Quality> Not sure when they ad will go live but it looks ace.
Yep I saw that, I wish they showed more though.

Back
Top Bottom