1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5, no sound (apart from intro video) :(

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by MattyT, 13 June 2006.

1. MattyT

MattyT Guest

Hi everybody, Im new here, this looks like the best PES forum on the web! :D

I have a very annoying problem with all the PES games since I have reinstalled my winxp. there's absolutley no sound in the game, no menu music, no commentary, so nothing, the only thing i can hear is the intro. and this is the situation with pes4 too.

Every other game works fine in windows with sound, and i can hear everything in the windows too. I have reinstalled the pes games many times but didn't help. I tried different kinds of audio codecs to install, including adx codecs, but nothing happened. I messed around the directx audio settings, but wasn't workimg. Finally i tried to clean out everything konami related stuff from the system registry. I have to say that i had sound before the system reinstall, but even pes5 is my favourite game its not worth to reinstall winxp again, i would like to find another solution, but i still couldn't.

Any ideas? :roll:

2. Sjem

Sjem Non-League

16 October 2004
    Change the volume level in the PES5 Options menu?

3. MattyT

MattyT Guest

Nah didnt work :( . God knows what it is, but ive done a fresh install of Windows XP and all works fine :lol: