PES5 management Add-On Poll

Which database would you prefer in my PES5 Management Add-On?

• Standard PES5 Database (von Nistelroom etc)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Real Player Database (Henry, Rooney etc)

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Sunday League Database (Made up characters, likes beers and women etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random Database (Made up of fake random player names)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choosable Database (Choose which one to use for each game)

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
I think the best is to let you choose what DB you're going to use.. it's great to have Henry-Shevchenko playing for your team, obvious.. but maybe it will be gret to play with absolutely unknown random players (random names, random features, random SKILLS) and manage to find out the ones who are really good..
Everyone would buy Henry or Shevchenko if only could.. but having to buy a forward and having to choose among people you don't know at all, well.. sounds good!!

Hey peeps...

It`s going pretty much the way I expected (real names) but I`m wondering if there will be any problemsd with copyright infringements, what with the recent PES-Fan Option File problems..?

pn929: Most of the back end code is done, I just need to tweak the interface between PES and the Management Engine, sort out the databases (names, kits, graphics etc) and then go live with testing.
I`d say it should be done for alpha/beta testing in a month or two, but with spare time over xmas who knows :)

I`m working on the site and it will be up soon(ish).
I don`t have time to code every day so development is slow going :)

Keep your eyes peeled around here, I`ll make an announcement in the forums nearer to the release.

Back
Top Bottom