1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 Launcher (with lag detect)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by albertaceo, 16 February 2006.

1. albertaceo

albertaceo Guest

Last edited by a moderator: 16 February 2006
  2. winning11

winning11 Conference

20 July 2005
    how can i check my own lag? i have a 15mbit/1mbit connection. But with the ps2 i always seem to have lag when not hosting???? Ping or something

3. albertaceo

albertaceo Guest

use the ping command

4. spacelord

spacelord PES-ARG Staff

31 October 2005
    Bs As, Argentina
    San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Great but can be used only with the legal copy of PES?

5. dg32

dg32 League 1

4 January 2006
    United States
    Mexico, Arsenal
    Well we know you didn't get yours from the store....hahahah!

6. spacelord

spacelord PES-ARG Staff

31 October 2005
    Bs As, Argentina
    San Lorenzo de Almagro
    i didn't say that :)

7. Kotp

Kotp PES4 Pro Gamers Academy

2 January 2005
    I like the way your able to post up a screenshot of the Goal , no idea how you do this but wouldnt it be better to try and capture say about 50 Frames and then make them into a small Gif ?

This way you could actualy see the goal being scored, rather than just the screenshot of the ball over the line....

8. winning11

winning11 Conference

20 July 2005
    its the only one you can play online right?

9. winning11

winning11 Conference

20 July 2005
  10. albertaceo

albertaceo Guest

too heavy, you can save movie replay during the game or highlight at the end of the match.
    Remember to switch in window mode after the goal to encrease the video quality.
    After go to "Replay Editor"