1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 early availability

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by obzi, 18 October 2005.

1. obzi

obzi League 2

18 June 2002
    Bolton
    Bolton Wanderers
    There are normally a few places that sell the game a few days earlier than the official release date, does anyone know of any, PLEASE!!!

Last edited: 18 October 2005
  2. jamescrane2005

jamescrane2005 Non-League

20 October 2004
    order it from play.com it's only £29.99 and you should get it earlier then its release date

3. Milo`

Milo` Guest

He won't now. Too late to order online if you want it early.

4. le-roy

le-roy Guest

Well if you where Dutch I say check the Eplaza and Bart Smit stores!

5. smurf1020

smurf1020 Rooneys mentor

2 August 2003
    blockbuster had theres delivered in today, i know cause my m8 got me a copy cause he works there. They have been told that they can sell it thursday if any places like woolworths do or any nearby supermarkets to the particular store. So if you have a sainsburys near your bb then they will probally sell early. good luck m8

6. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Take a train to London, take the Thalys to Brussels Midi, take a train to Brussels Central. Ask somebody where the place de la Monnaie is situated and buy a copy in the Free Record Shop. I did yesterday.

7. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    try GAME in bolton or Arndale in manchester. also computer exchange always sell early.

8. Ghost of a Bullet

Ghost of a Bullet Conference

12 October 2004
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    GAME in Manchester Arndale or Trafford Centre normally sell games a day early.

9. Clockender

Clockender is back...but for how long?

27 November 2001
    East Lower, Block 13
    Arsenal FC
    I got PES4 in Gamestation last year on the Tuesday. This year they ain't budging!!

10. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK
    Yeps, shops in Trafford Centre or Bolton usually sell games a day early.
    In Traf also try HMV (or is it virgin, cant remember)

11. Monkey Man

Monkey Man Non-League

19 February 2003
    London people - As of 1.30 today Game in Oxford St aren't selling it, nor are Computer Exchange in Rathbon Place or Skill in Ealing broadway. They all say Friday still.

12. beanface16

beanface16 Guest

I need a poo!!

Mine has been dispatched so it should come in the morning hopefully