PES5 Crashing Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by sdb4884, 26 January 2006.

1. sdb4884

sdb4884 Non-League

11 March 2005
    I have this problem with my game just when Im about to set my team up before any game, after about 5 seconds my game freezes. I have installed SP 2.0 and earlier today I installed some new balls via graphic studio which might have caused it. I have reinstalled the game but the same problem exists. Please Help me, bless your hearts!:applause:

2. sdb4884

sdb4884 Non-League

11 March 2005
    Yeah im a 1337 h4xor! There are too many saves in my folder 1. Stupid piece of Crap.

3. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    ;)

Massive problem. They should release a patch to fix it

4. Venomas

Venomas Conference

30 July 2005
    São Paulo, Brazil
    If you have 26 saves in folder 1 you got this problem.

5. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    It's not the amount of saves. It's a bug due to porting. It's when one save folder becomes larger than 8mb (PS2 memcard) it get's confused.

6. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    It's only folder 1 that is affected

7. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    all folders act the same way. It's only triggered if the folder is active, ie your option file. When I've had replay's loaded from folder 8 when too big that crashes also.

8. Venomas

Venomas Conference

30 July 2005
    São Paulo, Brazil
    My other folders dont have this problem, and they have 9,7 MB.

9. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    Alright, sorry, the file containg the option file must be below 8Mb, all the others can be larger.

10. feike1977

feike1977 Guest

I have the same problem with pes 5 on my pc. My game now also freezes and I have 26 files in my folder1 on the c-drive. Is this too much? Can I still enter the game and then watch the replays or do I have to delete them?

11. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    Just create a folder 2-8 any of these and copy individual replays (to reduce folder size) to a different one. To access these just highlight the text box just above all the icons in memory management and switchto a different one.