1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 Crashing Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by sdb4884, 26 January 2006.

1. sdb4884

sdb4884 Non-League

11 March 2005
    I have this problem with my game just when Im about to set my team up before any game, after about 5 seconds my game freezes. I have installed SP 2.0 and earlier today I installed some new balls via graphic studio which might have caused it. I have reinstalled the game but the same problem exists. Please Help me, bless your hearts!:applause:

2. sdb4884

sdb4884 Non-League

11 March 2005
    Yeah im a 1337 h4xor! There are too many saves in my folder 1. Stupid piece of Crap.

3. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    ;)

Massive problem. They should release a patch to fix it

4. Venomas

Venomas Conference

30 July 2005
    São Paulo, Brazil
    If you have 26 saves in folder 1 you got this problem.

5. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    It's not the amount of saves. It's a bug due to porting. It's when one save folder becomes larger than 8mb (PS2 memcard) it get's confused.

6. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    It's only folder 1 that is affected

7. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    all folders act the same way. It's only triggered if the folder is active, ie your option file. When I've had replay's loaded from folder 8 when too big that crashes also.

8. Venomas

Venomas Conference

30 July 2005
    São Paulo, Brazil
    My other folders dont have this problem, and they have 9,7 MB.

9. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    Alright, sorry, the file containg the option file must be below 8Mb, all the others can be larger.

10. feike1977

feike1977 Guest

I have the same problem with pes 5 on my pc. My game now also freezes and I have 26 files in my folder1 on the c-drive. Is this too much? Can I still enter the game and then watch the replays or do I have to delete them?

11. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    Just create a folder 2-8 any of these and copy individual replays (to reduce folder size) to a different one. To access these just highlight the text box just above all the icons in memory management and switchto a different one.