1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 box covers - Featuring Thierry Henry, John Terry and Didier Drogba

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by NickSCFC, 3 September 2005.

1. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    French
    [​IMG]

2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    That's quite a clever move really... Shame it's not as good as the UK one though :D

3. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    They could cheer up a bit, miserable twats

4. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Football is a serious thing. :) :p

5. Technotic

Technotic Guest

who is the left one?

i`m not really into al the arsenal faces

6. Re-arranged

Re-arranged Hashish?

3 August 2004
    Newcastle United FC
    i guess those r the Williams sisters, not sure who's Serena and who's Venus yet...

7. Pakigol

Pakigol Guest

damn... drogba is the Steven Seagal of soccer... I never saw him with an other face than the one he does on this cover...

8. kaisersoze666

kaisersoze666 Non-League

10 August 2004
    they must have been desperate to put drogba on the front cover. was dean windass double booked or something?

9. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Thats not the real cover, someone put the PC DVD sign there I think, it looks pixelated, but it will still be the same pics.

10. Pakigol

Pakigol Guest

lol... now that you said it... it seems really a fake indeed... I don't see all the league logo that konami usually put on the cover...

11. krome

krome Guest

thats better than the english cover,best 2 strikers in the premiership.

12. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    ^Good joke...

13. krome

krome Guest

who the hell on this planet is a better striker than thierry henry? nobody,and drogba is far more dangerous than rooney,bent,crespo,owen,bent,shearer

henry over adriano,ronaldo,ronaldinho,schevchenko,trezeguet,robinho(not a star),raul...all of them.
    i aint just saying it cos im a arsenal fan,anybody can see it.

14. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Henry yes, Drogba, not a chance.

15. krome

krome Guest

i hate chelsea,but i gotta admit drogba is dangerous as hell,u see the 2 arsenal games? he litrally tore senderos apart,and senderos is touted as the best and most promising centreback in the premiership..drogba made him look almost as bad as pascal cygan or igor stepanovs(why o why cant arsenal just buy lillian thuram or jaap stam or mexes or hofland?) :P so honestly,you may not of been impressed last year,but he will be one to watch.

16. loubarlow

loubarlow Non-League

1 August 2005
    Drogba has already scored quite a few goals this season so...

5 I think, which isn't bad from 7 games...

17. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    He wasn't deaadly against Arsenal, they where defensive mistakes and a lot of luck on his part.

I'm not saying he's a bad player but not better tahn Van Nistelrroy, Rooney or even Cisse.

There are a lot of better strikers in the Premiership, really, most players would score playing for Chelsea.

18. DB10

DB10 Non-League

25 May 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why'd they put that misreble pile of shite on the cover?

19. krome

krome Guest

pos-----team------------pld-----w-------d-------l-------f-------a------pts
    1-------Chelsea---------38------29------8-------1-------72------15-----95
    2-------ARSENAL---------38------25------8-------5-------87------36-----83

look at the goals for,in last years table
    i think drogba is the key,chelsea need to score more.
    and chelsea have hit 12 to arsenals 9 so far this season,drogba scoring 5 of them.

it was not defensive errors in either,if you noticed,when crespo was on..arsenal were running the game,as soon as drogba came on,he did what he did in the community shield,made senderos look stupid.:(
    im a avid arsenal fan,but not being biased..i know,that if it was a team any weaker than arsenal if drogba played like that he would grab 3 atleast.

i think van nistelrooy is past it,and nowhere near the player that utd fans were dubbing 'better than henry' about 3 years ago,rooney doesent score enough goals,and for the way he plays i dont think he ever will..he will still grab 15-20,but hey..so does pires,ljungberg every season and they are not strikers.

dunno what has happend to cisse,because he was a massive prospect,now he doesent even look as dangerous as louis saha.

newcastle's owen and shearer need those luque balls..could be dangerous.

so from watching pretty much every game of this and last season of henry and drogba,i think both are influential,henry being better..but given the chance with midfield that chelsea have,drogba could grab 30 easy.

anyhoo back on topic lol...

Last edited by a moderator: 21 September 2005
  20. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Nistelrooy has scored a lot more than Drogba this season for club and country AFAIK.

21. yes...these suckin french players are better than the 5 times champions of the world...for sure! why not!?!? The only one who is great is Zidane, henry, just plays well in arsenal...when comes to do teh trick for france...he just fades... I´m sorry, i do respect other nations national teams...but, you know, you ain´t got what it takes when it comes to world cups...Argentina and Brasil are much better teams...but, let´s be honest, Spain, Italy, and England have the best national leagues, the best players, the best in organization...
    P.S. The only european country i think can make thins difficult for the southern americans is Netherlans (Holland), the others have good players, good teams...just it..."good"...

22. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Best and most promising are two terms which contradict each other, krome (and the spelling is "literally"-sorry, can't abide poor spelling). Drogba? Give me a break - it's like Cisse in a better team. Although not a supporter of Man U, RVN is a lot better than Drogba...and would never swap Rooney for him. As for Pires, he's clearly on the way down and Ljungberg (hehe, now it's my turn for bad spelling) is starting to get too many injuries.

Mind you, football aside, anything is better than a piccy of Ronaldinho.:lol: