1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 AI

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Blanco, 9 September 2006.

1. Blanco

Blanco Championship

31 October 2005
    Belgium
    I was testing both ManU kits duringa match when suddenly my cellphone rings. I stop with gaming but I don't pauze the game. I went back and see this situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke697NOVE2E

My player doesn't move because I don't have my controller in my hands, but why doesn't the AI move? He only reacts when I start to move!

Last edited: 9 September 2006
  2. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Non-League

21 June 2006
    what star do you play on? I've noticed that on 3 star difficulty. I play on 6 star so I rarely ever see that happen.

3. Blanco

Blanco Championship

31 October 2005
    Belgium
    True, this was 3 stars, it was the first time I played with Dr Watson OF 4.0
    Normaly I play on 5 stars diificulty, but I don't think this is related to the difficulty level, cause I've seen it before, even on 6 stars.
    Sometimes you can steal the ball easier by doing nothing instead of running your ass off. OK, I'm exaggerating this, but sometimes I have the feeling it's not me who's playing the game. It feels like the game "allows" me to play in certain circumstances and there's nothing I can do about.

4. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    nope.. i never encountered that.. i play 6 stars.. all good for me.

strange, because wen i leave and dont pause... i usualy come back and i've conceeded a goal.. computer is quick to react.

5. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    it only happens in 3 stars dude, i guarantee it doesnt happen in 6 stars. so it does matter over the difficulty

6. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    Yeah, that is soo true, there was this one time when i was playing a match with my cousin on 6*, and 52mins into the game i was 2-0 up absolutely cruising, then he had to leave so i kept on playing and wierdly i could not score a goal playing against nobody :shock:, it makes me mad!!, sometimes playing against the CPU when i'm trailing or the game's a draw and i urgently want the ball to pull a late winner for example i try chasing the ball franticly to the extent where i get frustrated and toss my pad aside as a sign of giving up and all of a suden by not doing anything my teammates steal possesion and i'm like WTF!! it kills me certain times with the lack of 100% control of the players but hey, its only a game right, hopefully PES6'll be more user definitive :D