1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pes4/we8 ladder - seriously

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by chizzer, 2 November 2007.

1. chizzer

chizzer Conference

15 November 2004
    http://4.pesladder.com

I run a little ladder and I have to say that a lot of people hate pes08. We put up a pes4 ladder for all these people who hate it (which is quite a few), and it's..still..fun.

Your all welcome to join up and have a bit of "fun".

Ta

I forgot to mention that we use peslauncher, which makes you get a game fast and is never down and doesn't lag. What konami should have done to "launch" games, really.

Last edited: 2 November 2007
  2. chizzer

chizzer Conference

15 November 2004
    It's pes4, i know, but it's more fun than this crap.

3. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    hehe pes4, I used to seriously own at that game. The only PES series I was really good in. Too bad I'd probably suck at it if I play it now...

4. racecar10101

racecar10101 Banned

5 November 2006
    Erm how about supporting pes6

5. chizzer

chizzer Conference

15 November 2004
    pes6 will die soon. They'll shut the servers down, just like pes5 :(

Such a shame.

6. Legi0n

Legi0n Champions League

9 July 2007
    The Netherlands
    AZ Alkmaar
    WE8 GOLD WOHOO

7. Unevilized

Unevilized Banned

28 June 2006
    pes6 will die soon? FUCKING HELL NO! I cant play pes2008 AT ALL WHAT THE FUCK

8. chizzer

chizzer Conference

15 November 2004
  9. MatTheCat2

MatTheCat2 Banned

23 October 2007
    What PES4 ladder?
    PES6 Ladder omfg...

MESS2008 aside, those two were the worst PES games ever.

Godamn it.....PES6 is gotta be better than MESS2008.....I wanna be in on this...

What do I have do to/get

???

10. MatTheCat2

MatTheCat2 Banned

23 October 2007

Hello Chizzer......

I tried to join that PES ladder thing but it aint working...I tried to join the forum but that aint working either...I did however download a copy of the WEI modded version and sat and played it for about an hour or so.....

Despite the gameplay being much more basic and the keeprs being gash.....what a class game. It is hard to see how Konami could have went so badly wrong in the past 4 years.