PES4 Tournament (money reward)

ill post here teh whole thing incase your not registered at PES, remember i will fully organize teh whole thing, no matter how long it takes me. ill hold more of these if it goes sucessful

3 USD if 32 players enter, 4 USD if 16 enter to enter, to register.

I plan to fully organize a huge PES4 tournament, with 8 groups, 32 participants, and if that doesnt work atleast 16 participants
you guys dont ahve to do anything but play , ill take care of the rest
the winner gets 40 USD and runner up 10 USD (if 32 players enter) and 25 USD and 5 USD runner up (if 16 players enter)
this is if 32 players sign up, if not, then everything, including admission charges will drop, i'll see at the end

, but I really want to organize this big event and give the winner his prize money from the money i gather for registration and I'll end up taking around 30% for a donation project I'm on here in London, Canada to help the Sudan Mission (if your in ontario you may have heard of it) so I will opt to use all my time to organize , schedule, and fix the gruop results for this
I will not cheat anyone, if you win and have a paypal account then congrats. I assure you of this.
Tell me what you think and if you want to support me on this, thank you

if you feel this is stupid or a waste of time please let me know by not replying andletting this thread rot away, i dont mind that either

you'll need a good upload and download speed obviously, and you can choose any team in the matchups, so the groups willa ctually hav eyour name in it, it doenst matter what teams you use

The game will be PES4 on PC.

let people know about this

thanks
obviously each team is guaranteed 3 games. games will take place on the basis of inviting (PESonline) or manually inserting IP numbers, whatever.

For now just sign up, don't worry about anythign until we have enough players, thanks

reply here to sign up or email we8tournament@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
you should make the prize money 75 USD at least, only the winner gets money. You can take 17 USD for the project if thats real, or otherwise for the effort you put in hosting the tournament.

no im really working on a project here, no lies. Plus im putting in a lot of effor in this, so if you dont want to you don't have to, if you cant afford to spend 3$ (I have to also) then oh well.
masterM I may agree that its better to forget runner up and give runner up's share to the winner, which is 50 USD

So, you have people who cheat like hell creating lag etc. just in friendly games online

Add money into that: you bring out the very very worst in people.

Back
Top Bottom