1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES4 Tournament, GLASGOW, August 20th

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ClassicD, 8 August 2005.

1. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    CaliforniaLan are running their first annual summer games tournament at the Stuart Hotel in East Kilbride, Glasgow on the 20th of August. Among the games being played is Pro Evolution Soccer 4 on the XBox, so if anyone is interested in going then pre-book your spot on their website, here. There are only 64 PES4 tournament slots available so it's advised to register online beforehand, rather than turn up on the day and take your chances.

There is over £1500 in prizes to be won, entry for the day (10am-12am) is £10 . Other games include Halo 2, Star Wars Episode 3 and Donkey Kong. Personally I'm only going for Pro Evo, despite the fact I've not touched it since the end of March and even then it was on the PS2! People are also able to bring along their own machines/TV setups to play throughout the day, I'm planning on bringing my PS2 and Winning Eleven 9 (Japanese version of PES5), for folk to have a go of.

Anyway, hope to see some of you there.

Last edited: 9 August 2005
  2. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    i might come along

3. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Good luck ClassicD...
    And typically nic of you to bring WE9 along so that others can experience it...tough luck that i live nowhere near Glasgow otherwise i would have liked to play a game against you (an Old Firm where i would play with Celtic???)

4. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Haha cheers Gerd, but there is no chance of me winning it as I've played 2 versions since PES4, not to mention it's on the XBox whereas I'm used to the PS2 version. It'll just be nice to have a go and meet other folk who love the game, maybe even arrange a future WE tourney or something.

5. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Well let's just say: enjoy yourself...

6. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    I could bring my PS2 and my patched version of WE9(which I'm supposedly getting today or tomorrow)....They should have a tourny for PS2 PES4 instead of XBOX..

7. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    The link does not work?

8. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
  9. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Hope you do well mate, as you know I'll be plastered somewhere, lying in some gutter after the OF game that day.

Good luck anyway and I'm sure before not too long I'll be able to go head-to-head (in gaming terms!! before some dirty bassa makes a wise crack) with him.

FD

10. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Yep CW that's the one, thanks for the link.

Will be going no matter what the OF score is Frank but I'd rather be goin happy ;).

11. ripkord

ripkord Super Laser Ninja League

2 August 2003
    Glasgow
    Rangers
    lol thats about 1km from my house :D

12. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    a'll be going any way hopefully its not too late

13. SkyOddity

SkyOddity Non-League

18 September 2002
    near Glasgow town
    aw man, my gf lives literally 2 mins from there... but i've got work to go to.

14. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    I cant go now, I'm off to the falkirk game.

15. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    How did it go?

FD

16. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Aye it was a laugh, got beat early doors but that was expected. There were no more than 16 folk there for the PES tourney I think, the eventual winner told me he'd only played 4 games in total. Most folk seemed to be there for Halo 2 and weren't too bothered about anything else. Best part of the night was spent playing multiplayer WE9, which was good craic.

17. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    hehe..............very good.

FD
    btw, your pish.

18. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Only played you at PES4 twice Franky boy, I believe the first game was 5-0 and the second a bit closer.

'2 and Counting'.

Jeez I feel like an Orc after that last sentence (better not call them huns, I'll be a bigot then eh?).

19. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    here, I beat you, remember the old 'My mum was handing me tea' fiasco.

I do remember a gubbing in the 1st game though.

FD

20. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Aye, she bloody was tho! And I'm sure that was you just scoring a goal, I won the game anyway :mrgreen:!

21. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Actually now that I think of it, it was actually that WE2002 thing. I only played those 2 games on-line for PES4.

FD