1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pes4 online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by biggash, 1 August 2005.

1. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    ive heard that u cant get online with a chipped xbox as it wipes it or something so i was thinking about get a new one just for pro online but what is it i need to get (a xbox live kit?) i dont know really anything about it so could someone tell me please

2. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    It is not impossible to get online with a chipped xbox, but it's constantly changing and people claim they got banned while it still works fine for others... so to be safe, it's better to get a separate xbox for playing online indeed.

PES4 is not that good on XBox Live, but I'm quite sure PES5 will be improved. You need a subscription to Live, usually you buy a starter kit so the first year is already paid and you get a headset with it. However, to verify your account, you still need a valid credit card (or a working debit card).

3. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    ok thanks alot for that information ;) lokking forward to playing all u guys soon ;)