PES3/WE7 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by fmicablues7, 14 November 2017.

1. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    there is a patch (full game+patch installer): http://peswe.com/fm/showthread.php?t=11376

2. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Championship

5 September 2016
    PES 3, or World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International as it was called in the States, was thee football game that got me hooked on PES and on video game football in general. Prior to that all football games were rather whimsical as far as I was concerned. David Trezeguet was the man in WE7.:))

lazoli and MadbaLL like this.
  3. MadbaLL

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    the one i posted is the most complete one ;) (winning eleven 7i wendetta patch 1.3)

i tested almost all other patches.

lazoli likes this.
  4. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    Of course. The only downsides with wendetta, are the italian commentary and the default master league players overwritten by players with weird names. I prefer to play the default version and add what i want.

5. MadbaLL

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    you are wrong :), winning eleven 7i wendetta patch is with english commentary.

only pes3 version is with italian commentary.

lazoli likes this.
  6. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    Lombardia
    Emilia-Romagna
    Yeah I remember those players, they used to be named after the WEndetta team members if I recall correctly.

fmicablues7 likes this.
  7. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    Right. I always assumed it was the same patch for we7i. We7i had a few gameplay tweaks, but i prefer pes 3 though, the cpu is more challenging imo.

8. Titch

Titch Premiership

4 October 2004
    I agree about shooting. I felt like in later PES games on PS2 it was too easy to score from far out. I felt more satisfaction scoring in PES3. If only the editing for PES6 was in PES3.

fmicablues7 likes this.
  9. MadbaLL

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    didn't notice any differences in gameplay or cpu strenght.

10. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
  11. MadbaLL

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
  12. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    I also played both games and i really feel like pes 3 is more difficult. I might be wrong. The topic seems controversial, here some say it's different, some say the opposite : https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...international-and-Pro-Evolution-Soccer-3-quot

Btw, since you seem like a pes3/we7 expert, do you know how to fix the green bug on collar and neck in pes3/we7?

13. Tinker

Tinker Championship

23 April 2008
    Juventus
    Anyone knows if there's way to edit "OF" of PES3? It's not possible in game, but is there any editor? Interested mostly in team formations and tactics.

14. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    Has anyone ever scored a long range goal (30m)? Seems like it is impossible to score these in this game.

15. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    PES 3 is probably the hardest footie game I have ever played and I love the challenge. Only issue now are patches and licensing.

MadbaLL likes this.
  16. MadbaLL

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    well, i'm just a player, not an expert... all i did is compilining and updating we7i and we8i wendetta and wolf patches with latest updates, it was simple afs explored import thing. :)

everything above that is beyond my knowledge.

fmicablues7 likes this.
  17. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    It's possible in game, but you must unlock some options in the pes-shop (for editing tactics for example).
    There is also an editor, i cannot find a link for it only, but it is included in this pack https://gamefront.online/files/3779354/TheWolfToolsUtilityPack.rar

mattmid likes this.
  18. Lexypoooo

Lexypoooo Conference

15 April 2017
    I scored a cracker last night. I was running onto a loose ball with some serious momentum and lashed a long range bullet past the keeper from way out with perfect timing and power. You have to work harder for them though. There's definitely less cheap long range goals like in 5 and 6. Makes it more realistic I guess, and more rewarding when you pull it off. Other stuff is harder too like the free kicks, pressing the opposition and so on. Enjoying getting back into it.

Last edited: 29 March 2018
  19. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    I scored also one with Shevchenko yesterday. Yeah, i really think it was too easy in PES 5/6. I guess i just was too much accustomed to easy long range shooting.

Still about PES3-WE7I comparison, here is Wolf's opinion on that:
    https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...nd-WE7-are-the-same-game/page2&highlight=we7i

Last edited: 29 March 2018
  20. Tinker

Tinker Championship

23 April 2008
    Juventus
    This game is amazing. Really has something other ps2 version never reproduced. Also it brings you back to those football years so well, I immediately felt like rewatching some CL or Serie A games from 2002/03 or 2003/04 seasons.

Also with kitserver you can make a perfect camera, imho better than any camera in any football game (I play with Wide at 1700 zoom and angle multiplier at 8).

Only downside is that we don't have almost any patches for it (except Wendetta)..

lazoli and fmicablues7 like this.
  21. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    I found a 2016 patch on facebook, i didn't test it though, as i prefer old squads.

Here is the link : https://m.facebook.com/PesPeruvianByJoelJames92/

lazoli and Tinker like this.
  22. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    I tried your settings for the camera, but it seems the angle multiplier variable has no effect, any idea why ?

23. Tinker

Tinker Championship

23 April 2008
    Juventus
    I suppose you've removed # before the line? Strange, it works for me. Try to reinstall kitserver and/or try some other values (4, 8, 16, 32).

24. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    Yes. I tried other values, but it still won't work. Strange.

25. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Premiership

15 July 2013
    Guys, i really need your help, on my new laptop with windows 10, pes 3 is stuttering in the middle of the match, in the beginning it works flawlessly. I tried everything i could think of but no changes unfortunately (v-sync, refresh rates, dx8todx9 converter, compatibility mode, etc...)

mare3 likes this.
  26. Orhainmalz

Orhainmalz League 2

16 March 2018
    England
    Arsenal F.C.
    You have to buy 'edit team strategy' from PES-Shop to edit the team formations (2000 points or so), if you're looking for the in-game stuff.

Also regarding the long-range shots in PES 5, I agree. It's very easy to score from a long distance compared to PES3.

fmicablues7 likes this.
  27. Titch

Titch Premiership

4 October 2004
    I remember scoring direct from a goal kick from Dida onto a volley from Shevchenko. I have never seen that in any other PES. Also scoring from the halfway line with Beckham or straight from a corner. I think there was a glitch where if you timed it right you could pause the game as the ball was going over the line and keeping replaying it and it would add to your score :D

mare3 likes this.
  28. Orhainmalz

Orhainmalz League 2

16 March 2018
    England
    Arsenal F.C.
    There was a glitch like that from what I remember reading some years ago, I never executed it myself and actually forgot about it until you mentioned it now!

29. Titch

Titch Premiership

4 October 2004
    I thought it was BS to start with but it worked :D