PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I only wish we get proper PES2017 on PC

No one fights.
Every single year people just be quiet around this game :(
One fórum doesn´t help, we need millions on Facebook, Twitter and etc... to make konami listen to us.
Or will be quiet one more year and again we have a nother DX7 game as usual.

No one fights.
Every single year people just be quiet around this game :(
One fórum doesn´t help, we need millions on Facebook, Twitter and etc... to make konami listen to us.
Or will be quiet one more year and again we have a nother DX7 game as usual.

Sadly for KONAMI in real world they have NO MONOPOLY over footy games

The competition will kill them again....

Lets hope they either make a proper pes or stop making PES on PC altoghether and stick to the f2p crap MyClub

Hey guys,

I've been only playing FIFA this year, but I feel like I had enough of it and decided to go back to PES. I quite enjoy the gameplay but I am not using any mods at this time.

Can you recommend me some of the best mods for PES 2016 that you think are "must have"? I mean that type of patches that changes the graphics, names, add faces etc. I see there is a lot of patches and to be honest, it is hard to choose, that's why I would like you to tell me which patches I should use, or which are the best.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I haven't bought PES 2016 yet (I've been playing FIFA until a couple of weeks ago, then I decided to move towards racing games for a while) but I wonder if for 20 € it would be worth buying it from Steam anyway, considering that EURO 2016 will soon be upon us (after all I also bought the EURO 2012 DLC for FIFA four ywars ago, so...).

Any suggestions? :)

Hey guys,

I've been only playing FIFA this year, but I feel like I had enough of it and decided to go back to PES. I quite enjoy the gameplay but I am not using any mods at this time.

Can you recommend me some of the best mods for PES 2016 that you think are "must have"? I mean that type of patches that changes the graphics, names, add faces etc. I see there is a lot of patches and to be honest, it is hard to choose, that's why I would like you to tell me which patches I should use, or which are the best.

Thanks. :)

PTE for a clean small sized patch. But if you want a patch that includes all the graphics, stadiums, ets try pes galaxy patch.

I've played a couple of matches with the latest patch at a friend's place yesterday and... As strange as it seems, it looked to me like the CPU varied its attacks more than before.

I mean, I conceded three goals in two matches against the CPU on Top Player and two of them were actually headers from crosses... Crosses! I had nearly forgotten what they were altogether before yesterday. :SHOCK:

Too bad they still can't seem to draw the shadows casted by the goalposts on the pitch in sunny days. It's a small detail after all, but it's annoying as Hell. :RANT:

as Geladobom said, we need a big social community to push konami to look at the mistakes and make a proper game, im stuck with fifa right now as actually it is a game of football u can play regardless of how players behave on the pitch and animations in PES are so much better, but shot variation is what keeps me playing, coz i need a football fix although fifa doesn t give it to me but what to do, i wont go back to the half baked pes 2016.

Well it's June 1st and it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon, let's try and have a little more patience!
I for one hope they release it in two-three days time so we could play the Euros with some more updated kits and with proper rosters (well, almost... I'm already shivering at the thought I'll be using Thiago Motta with #10 and that Marchetti will once again stare at me from the bench with that "World Cup 2010 bloopers!" look).

Knowing Konami, though, I expect it to be ready for the final more or less.

I don't want to post in the PS4 thread, and don't want to create a new one for 2017PC, so just to avoid scanning hte 13 pages there...any word on PC this year? Is it being deliberately avoided again by Adam et al?

Well, as I said in the other thread:

If they keep silent about the PC version like the last two years, it´s gonna be it´s own thing again, i.e. well...you know how :P

Normally, if PES 2017 would be on the nextgen level they would most likely make a big announcement about it.
But the PS4 and Xbox one versions are gonna be treated higher again, I guess.

Nice joke... Do not forget: It's Konami. This year, they've listened to the fans' feedback... not (at least not to the PC-players).

Why would we matter when they have a partnership with Sony? Even the XOne version was mistreated from what I've heard. Oh wait, we're all :PIRATE:

Last edited:
so from what i have read in several other threads and still cant decide, what do you think which is the pes title to go alongside WE9LE judging by gameplay, and by that i mean with all the edits and mods available?

016 and 015 are out for obvious reasons mentioned many times, 008-010 +012 too
how do pes 2011, 2013 and 2014 compare to each other, with yair gameplay applied and so on?

2014 on pc was as far as i remember a bit of a bad release with no crowd mod fixing some lag or something, was that all sorted out? i really liked the flow and pace on release with 2014

i forgot to mention that i disliked the ML and some other modes in 2013, so thats a downside

Last edited:
2011-2013 would be the best i'd say. 15/16 is decent with gameplay, but lacking pretty much everything else.

i remembered that on 2014 they had this jostling system with the right stick, all the 1v1 both off. and def. were made around it and it was OP for my liking, either you dominate with it or not use it and have disadvantage, so 2014 is out

and on 2013 i remember they screwed up ML and i havent playd it that much for that reason, so thats out as well
maybe little things and not so much gameplay related but still gamebreakers for me

so this leaves 2011, but there it was a bit too easy to spread passes all over the place, i dunno
maybe look at 2015 what gameplay modders have done with keepers and ref. but i guess really hard to fix this, and way too much space in midfield to run through, after all this you really realize how they screwed up after pes 6, not so much because pes 6/5 is soo good or aged that well but because the newer games all have major flaws

Last edited:
Why would we matter when they have a partnership with Sony? Even the XOne version was mistreated from what I've heard. Oh wait, we're all :PIRATE:

Lol

That conspiracy stuff sounds funny.

Sony has absolutetly nothing to do with it.

so from what i have read in several other threads and still cant decide, what do you think which is the pes title to go alongside WE9LE judging by gameplay, and by that i mean with all the edits and mods available?

016 and 015 are out for obvious reasons mentioned many times, 008-010 +012 too
how do pes 2011, 2013 and 2014 compare to each other, with yair gameplay applied and so on?

2014 on pc was as far as i remember a bit of a bad release with no crowd mod fixing some lag or something, was that all sorted out? i really liked the flow and pace on release with 2014

i forgot to mention that i disliked the ML and some other modes in 2013, so thats a downside

if you don't want to play or you got bored with we9le or pes 6, then there is one excellent patch for pes 2010:

https://www.facebook.com/ThePESEditStyle

unfortunately, there are no good pes 2011 and 2013 patches anymore.

thx, will look it up, i enjoyed 2010 back then, just the ai offensive variety of play lacked a bit, maybe with some editing is a candidate, or 2011

because after watching some gameplay videos the others are out, 2013 and especially 2014 look floaty and sluggish player animations and physics

2011 has the advantage of many gameplay work done by modders over 2010

thing is we9le feels a tiny bit too fast sometimes and the speeder is not working properly, pes6 is even faster same problem, speeder really saved pes ps3 generation!

Lol

That conspiracy stuff sounds funny.

Sony has absolutetly nothing to do with it.

You absolutely sure about that?
4j02le.jpg

somehow i cannot find the 2010 and 2011 versions, but i found the pes 3 copy, a sign maybe? xD

never returned to pes 3, i think its worth a try

Back
Top Bottom