Pes2016_pitchmod3.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod4.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod5.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod6.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod7.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod8.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod9.jpg

Pes2016_pitchmod10.jpg

I'm really enjoying PES 2016 at the moment with my current set-up. Graphically and also in terms of Gameplay.
PES 2016 latest update + latest DLC + PTE PATCH 5.0 Juce's Camera Mod + Yaku's Gameplay Patch 2.0 + NGPE_PS4_donyavia + My own edited Turfs + My own GFX Mod. Plus lots of different CPks of course (ESPN, Faces, Tattos, etc).
Gameplay Speed -1. Pass assist 1. Basic shooting. Basic through balls.

See below.

CV13C8p.jpg

AdmBqjg.jpg

Rde64Kh.jpg

DhBm5lU.jpg

fIOLLH7.jpg

C8NJnM3.jpg

SlqKiUZ.jpg

Kx3qZkD.jpg

bNo3qwK.jpg

M0Cu9Qv.jpg

FEtt2XA.jpg

hJrkwFr.jpg

eMIsWI0.jpg

aTVpwDi.jpg

f5UkTFC.jpg

kyE4G4V.jpg

I'm really enjoying PES 2016 at the moment with my current set-up. Graphically and also in terms of Gameplay.
PES 2016 latest update + latest DLC + PTE PATCH 5.0 Juce's Camera Mod + Yaku's Gameplay Patch 2.0 + NGPE_PS4_donyavia + My own edited Turfs + My own GFX Mod. Plus lots of different CPks of course (ESPN, Faces,
great screens there, but for me what is killing the game is the cpu 1 type of goal scored against me plus the inexistence of shot variation,dribbling past the whole pitch,defensive awareness etc.. this game is too limited and half baked if i might say, ive been playing it since it's release, whatever i did to it, even yairgameplay patch cannot fix these things. in my humble opinion although i never liked fifa, is that fifa 16 is the game to play as PES 2016 is a very limited narrowed down football game because konami didnt develop it the way it should, but its good that ur enjoying the game, me i couldnt still play this game with all these basic faults..

great screens there, but for me what is killing the game is the cpu 1 type of goal scored against me plus the inexistence of shot variation,dribbling past the whole pitch,defensive awareness etc.. this game is too limited and half baked if i might say, ive been playing it since it's release, whatever i did to it, even yairgameplay patch cannot fix these things. in my humble opinion although i never liked fifa, is that fifa 16 is the game to play as PES 2016 is a very limited narrowed down football game because konami didnt develop it the way it should, but its good that ur enjoying the game, me i couldnt still play this game with all these basic faults..

I used to feel the same way, but my current set-up has got me hooked to it again. Before setting it all up this way, I was switching between PES 2013 and FIFA 16 back and forth.

BTW I'm thinking about releasing my Tufs Pack and my GFX MOD (with 4 different color styles).

JF7zDsK.jpg

08eU4FB.jpg

Let me know if any of you is interested.

Just a screenshot from the PTE patch. Nothing groundbreaking, I just like the lighting of it:
HSHQ68R.jpg

Nothing special, just a funny penalty happened against me:

In PES, he scored ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom