1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC PES2015 - Known Bugs List

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by pesmonkey2013, 13 November 2014.

1. pesmonkey2013

pesmonkey2013 ** CAUTION - FLAMMABLE **

30 November 2013
    A TUMBLEWEED
    Ahmad Abousamra FC
    Manager Mode

Game playback speed seems faster than normal even when switching down to -2 (which looks like -1)

Replays all play normal to slightly fast instead of normal slomo.

Only happens in this mode.

NOTE: if this is not a bug, then its a stupid thing to have.

2. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    letterboxing!

3. pesmonkey2013

30 November 2013
    A TUMBLEWEED
    Ahmad Abousamra FC
    Replay View

You cannot overview & swivel vertical axis "above" the game-play on main ball focus view like 2014 ... bug? Who knows.

4. klashman69

klashman69 Fight the Power!

28 November 2007
    I Travel.
    - High results for CPU matches when time limit 15 or over is selected for all competition and football life modes.

5. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    Confirmed!

Random crashes occur during starting a match in MyClub.

6. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    playing WC atm, 14 min games and some matches have normal result, but i have some 4-6, 5-2 water polo results aswell. like really random generated results

+1 cpu doesnt seem to press when u stand with the ball on your feet in the back...well at least its really rare, u can cheat a couple win with this. its like the ball is invisible for him if it doesnt move around

Last edited: 14 November 2014
  7. Zeus

Zeus League 2

24 March 2008
    FC Middlesbrough
    Stamina doesn't matter at all - had just 3 games in MyClub mode where the opponent had 11 Players without any stamina left after minute 2 or so. But players kept sprinting and shooting like they were fresh.

8. Mick-S

Mick-S League 2

28 March 2010
    watched two games both teams coach mode and not one foul, which means no free-kicks/penalties/injury`s or cards.

9. Glyphbox

Glyphbox Non-League

13 November 2014
    - lateral shooting is too easy imo.
    - defenders don't close in fast enough when forwards attack through the center, sometimes they run away from the center to make the gap even wider. Even when I use second pressure.
    - defenders don't mark the one-two pass reciever.
    - sometimes input lag.

Last edited: 14 November 2014
  10. jaboy

jaboy League 1

11 March 2007
    Netherlands
    How are refs handling advantage this time?

I tackled a player and the ball went out for a throw-in for my team. The ref books my player but there is no free kick. The throw goes ahead.

Card-happy refs this year or what lol.

11. gimpymoo

gimpymoo League 2

24 October 2007
    Can you link to the tweet please?

12. A89

A89 Conference

30 October 2013
    Kiev
    ManU and FCDK
    release players on a pitch! PC-version

13. pesmonkey2013

30 November 2013
    A TUMBLEWEED
    Ahmad Abousamra FC
    What does this mean?? :BORED:

14. n0n4m3x

n0n4m3x Banned

14 August 2009
    Milano
    A.C. Milan
    lol for konami is moore inportant the stats in a DLC ,no the playable in all mode :D

15. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    He wants entrance cut scenes back......I think :confused:

16. Onetimer

Onetimer League 2

18 October 2006
    - Rainbow flick is way too op, it works every time so you can get past a player.

17. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    I think your taking the guy's words out of context, he probably means he individually is more focused on fixing the DLC issue, and other people are dealing with the crashes.

18. mydumpstinks

mydumpstinks Eventually

13 January 2007
    Coventry City
    Goal kick in vertical camera mode, when the keeper plays a short ball to the edge of the penalty area (wide left or right) parralel with the 6 yard box the camera focus can take a couple of seconds to catch up with the ball.

19. Glyphbox

Glyphbox Non-League

13 November 2014
    Is it normal tha AI never crosses the ball but always tries to cut in or is it my style of defending? Most of the time the players in the box are marked, but it's weird they never try an effort to cross it.

Is this a bug?

20. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    I noticed the same flaw. They rarely cross. Seems like for A.I, the game is more focused on the inside. The reason why they can cut inside is for the cheaty dribbling they sometime do and imperfection defending.

21. pesmonkey2013

30 November 2013
    A TUMBLEWEED
    Ahmad Abousamra FC
    Tactics make this difficult to call, you would need to go to editor and check that teams default tactics and see if they are playing short passing mid field style play.

I guess you could test it by using editor and forcing a teams default tactic to be wide play, high up field attacking with high distance of team support slider, save it and play against them, see how much more crossing you get.

Tactics & behaviour results are a diamond in the rough this year and will effect all kinds of play styles more than last year, check that first of all.

22. mydumpstinks

mydumpstinks Eventually

13 January 2007
    Coventry City
    Also in vertical camera mode when defending a free kick on the left or right of your penalty area the camera is focused on the free kick taker, which means you cant see what is going on in the box, this is also slow catching up when the free kick is taken, so the goal mouth action happens and there isnt a lot you can do till the camera catches up.

23. bromi

bromi League 1

1 November 2014
    It seems a tactics problem. I indeed saw some teams crossing. But some teams ONLY cross while others ONLY cut inside the box

24. bromi

bromi League 1

1 November 2014
  25. Glyphbox

Glyphbox Non-League

13 November 2014
    It looks like they play against 7-8 players vs 11 in that last video. Maybe the blue team allready recieved 2-3 red cards?

Last edited: 22 November 2014
  26. bromi

bromi League 1

1 November 2014
    nope 11vs11 anyway it's against cpu I've never seen a red card against the cpu yet. 4 red cards would be almost impossible

27. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    Assign players the early cross playing style. I assigned all CPU players the long ranger style and the number of shots the CPU takes from outside the box went way up.

EDIT: yup, testing all this now, assigning cross traits and giving teams long ball tactics as you said absolutely increases the chance of CPU teams' crossing the ball across the pitch and into the box etc.

Last edited: 23 November 2014
  28. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    Again, can be fixed via CPU defensive tactics: moving the defensive line back, adjusting compactness, pressuring, number of defenders, etc.

29. pesmonkey2013

30 November 2013
    A TUMBLEWEED
    Ahmad Abousamra FC
    Yes people need to look at tactics and formations for teams before calling bugs.

30. BiaNero

BiaNero League 1

28 February 2011
    Juventus F.C.
    players on advanced and manual shooting refuse to jump for a header most of the time.
    I can't even complain about the power because I wouldn't know since they don't even jump for a header.
    Anyone noticed this problem ??? this BUG was in PES2014 too, but because game was SH!!!t, i didn't even complain about it
    I love Advanced shooting, basic shooting is so easy it's past, but it seems konami can't make 1 thin without spoiling another