PES2014 Playlist

Stringer

League 2
6 June 2009
Brighton
If you're not aware, you can procure your own background music, by creating a playlist tilted "WEPES2014", in the Music section of the PS3 home menu.

I thought it'll be cool if you guys can show what you've got on your playlist, for PES2014.

I'll start first...

Sade - Paradise
Björk - Army Of Me
Madlib - Red, Black and Green Showcase
Madlib - Raw Tranquility, Pt. 3
Micheal Jackson - Off The Wall
Sean Price - Onion Head
Flying Lotus - Golden Diva
Marlena Shaw - California Soul

I'm going to add some more tracks later and/or change the playlist in the future.

I play on xbox,and i have problem.
I created folder,inserted chants,and only couple of them i can see.
What is "rule" for them? Is there special things about that? Like time limit or size of file?

I play on xbox,and i have problem.
I created folder,inserted chants,and only couple of them i can see.
What is "rule" for them? Is there special things about that? Like time limit or size of file?

I'm not sure because I haven't got a XBox. Just make sure your playlist is named "WEPES2014". Go to the soundtrack section and it should show a list of tracks you have imported (again, not sure how it works on the XBox).

Is it also possible on PC to add an own playlist?

Should be. If it isn't, you could go through the patching route - I heard it's easier to patch games on the PC?

Last edited:
I'm not sure because I haven't got a XBox. Just make sure your playlist is named "WEPES2014". Go to the soundtrack section and it should show a list of tracks you have imported (again, not sure how it works on the XBox).

Should be. If it isn't, you could go through the patching route - I heard it's easier to patch games on the PC?
No, the PC version doesn't feature any audio editing. I don't think it's possible to convert soundfiles to HCA files yet either.

I guess I'll bite, just because I'm feeling satisfied with my list. A few songs in there that aren't that great, but the better ones sound all the better for it.

Don Omar - Hasta Que Salga El Sol (Lyric Video) [someone recommended this, probably on these forums, thanks to whoever that was!]
BALADA BOA GUSTTAVO LIMA [same as last parentheses]
The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
queen - we will rock you
Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'
mori hideharu - mad man
------***----- kougekikaishi
------***----- rough play*
gwen stefani - cool
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
Busta Rhymes - I Love my chick
The Who - won't get fooled again
Ali Farka Toure & Toumani - Ai Ga Bani
--xxx---- Soumbou Ya Ya
Return to Forever & Chick Corea - Spain
The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
- Roxanne
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Dr Dre & snoop - nuthing but a g thang (only because Snoop apparently is a Celtic fan)
Bomfunk MCs - Super Electric
B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Herbert Gronemeyer - Celebrate the Day
Pitbull ft. Shakira - Get it Started
Vincenzo Bellini - Samba de Janeiro
Right Said Fred - Stand up (for the champions)
Shakira - Suerte (Spanish)

Yeah, that's probably it. Format might be a bit messy but hey. Sometimes it is.

Freaking loving the game so far.

Back
Top Bottom