PES2010 someone is already playing?

I think the game is only out for ps3 in turkey.. on gamespot says 10 november for ps3! and in that country is already out.. don't understand this merchandising.. and for pc is there any country is selling pes2010 already?

nope.. I live in Turkey and I can confirm that official distributor of the game has the game in stock but have not released it yet.. they're collecting pre-orders and the game will be released on October 22nd..

any news about an earlier date for it 20 or 19?

19 gone no news
waiting today 20/10
(I feel it will be available before 22)

In the UK, because Royal Mail is going to have a strike this week, one stockist (i know for sure) http://shopto.net are releasing the game early. They are dispatching the game on Tuesday and it could arrive on Wednesday at the earliest - this is the only thing I know about.

it's not lie.. they sold the game sooner... but in gamespot they have told that was 10 november for ps3 and 22 october for pc... but it's already out for a few countrys..

Hey guys, what's going on with data management?

I save the formation, the general team settings for the team, but when I load the saved formation, the players are not the ones I had, the set pieces are not set, and the individual cards for players are also messed up.

Also the formation is not loading automaticaly, like it used to, even if the formations are loaded in data management.

If I will have to set up things before every game, it can really kill me.

Maybe there is something I didn't notice, or didn't know ? Is there any new "trick" for this ?

//edit:

Not only that! I can't set the cards in the edit section of the game!!! What the hell is going on here?!!

Does anybody else have a problems like that ?

Last edited:
In the UK, because Royal Mail is going to have a strike this week, one stockist (i know for sure) http://shopto.net are releasing the game early. They are dispatching the game on Tuesday and it could arrive on Wednesday at the earliest - this is the only thing I know about.

Absolutely right mate. I placed a pre order earlier and have received an email telling me it has been despatched and will arrive (1st class signed for) tomorrow!!!! F%^kin' get in!!!

settings.exe is bitchin around whit the resolutions

:RANT:

can somebody pls upload his settings.exe pls ?

whit 16:10 resolutions

Last edited:
in other thread someone uploaded it, but it doesnt help me

try it urself and write me if its only my problem pls

Which thread? I can only find the fix for the Demo and that doesn't seem to work for the full game.

please help me guys

I'm kind of confused , i'm not able to find D2 and D1 leagues..
I directly start in premiere league , can anyone explain how to start with D2 , so that i can play a season and then get promoted. please

Yes, already playing the full version.

I directly start in premiere league , can anyone explain how to start with D2 , so that i can play a season and then get promoted. please
Same here, right to D1.

Hi,
can someone please advise any changes in the ML.

I heard that they have expanded the league. Hope it is true. Really tired of playing with only 4 leagues. Hope management part has also improved.

Back
Top Bottom