pes2010 pc online cheaters!!!

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by Iceeman38, 11 January 2010.

1. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    i wanted to start a online cheaters topic,because i get sick of people who are in the ranks and dont deserve it after watching there statistics !!!

if konami sees that many people are top ranked with 3-0 wins all the time there is something really wrong
    im gonna report all those 3-0 winners hope they will take action !!!

2. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    So you created two...nice....

3. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Which thread do I post in??? :FAIL:

4. Aqua

Aqua Banned

26 September 2009
    Roma
    most common smiley in here ever

:FAIL:

5. nolacoepeat

nolacoepeat Non-League

5 February 2010
    pes2010 pc online cheaters

Ever played Planetarion? That thing really gets you by the short ones and keeps you there for a long, long time.

6. ishiro

ishiro Non-League

10 February 2010
    dont host games ;)

7. ClydefrogXL

ClydefrogXL Non-League

14 February 2010
    Frankfurt am Main
    F.C. Bayern München
    Hi,

I share this topic. There is a basic problem in the PES: If the other guy has a bad connection, it's you to suffer from it. I mean, it cannot be, that he interrupts my game by downgrading is upload rate.
    It should be the other way! Am I the only one ever considered manipulating my upload rate via pc (I use XBox 360)?
    :PIRATE:

And, much worse and to the root of the problem: Sometimes there is obvious manipulation in competitions. Last time, reaching the playoffs, my opponent did something to his connection. Cuz he had completed tournament in a higher result (me 9 points + 3 he 9 points + 4), he was declared winner! How can this be ?!

Personally I think Konami MUST stricten the parameters of connectibility. "justsoconnected" should not be ok and displaced by a rule, which implies a maximum of delay, which may not more often occur than three times.

8. Masi83

Masi83 Fortuna Düsseldorf

20 January 2009
    Ratingen/ Düsseldorf
    Fortuna Düsseldorf
    THIS IS THE BIGGEST CHEATER GAME EVER. PES 2010 SUCKS!!! Konami still standing.

9. sirop245

sirop245 Non-League

15 November 2010
    Greetings to everything, At us with the brother the SUPER problem! How to play ReS 2011 in Online 2-2! In 2 behind one computer against others 2 contenders???? Help please??

10. jonahlinn

jonahlinn Banned

20 November 2010
    a bad idea , l hate you !