PES2010 discussion thread

It's the lag.:))
:LOL:

ON LINE MODE IN PES2010 si almost perfect for me...You just have to play in Your Country Lobby and avoid red connection players...
If you follow these simple suggestions you won't have troubles :))
But that shouldn't be the case. We should be able to play people from all over the world, specially ones with decent connection speeds.I have a 30mb connection and still have problems playing people in the same country. Not sure if its a router thing though?

Is the linksys wrt160 any good?

Last edited:
How can i get the update now that the ps3 network is down? i was unable yesterday can some please email me the file save data and i will put it on my usb it that possible? also im uk pes2010?

depends on how many bugs you experince, sometimes it's really nice over many matches, but other times it's just buggy all the time.

I was going to update my squads tonight but there is still the dreaded "This service is not available in your country/region" Anybody else got this still going on?

You cant add Custom Chants on the Xbox 360 unless your console if flashed and your using a 'back-up' version of the game. There is no way to import chants via the option files on the Xbox 360.

That's a shame. We will be able to on Fifa 11 though later this year. We can even add music to be played when your team comes out onto the pitch, when they score a goal and at the final whistle.

What does the chant feature in PES actually do as im sure ive heard that you can customize them in some way?

Northzz
Am i to assume that this download (like every other one) is going to revert my custom made teams to default players?
Northzz

If you do not mind Northzz could you elaborate on that a bit, i assume you are talking about created teams through a option file you downloaded or are you actually talking about created teams that you did yourself????

Anyway I downloaded the new WCkit update and the kits look magnificent, only had a moment to check out changes and thankfully all of my edited info stayed the same, Transferred D.Villa to Barca last week and I did notice that he went back to Valencia after I downloaded update for now that is the only niggle I see. Mesut Ozil (GER) and Gervinho(IVC) look awesome played one game with Germany just to run wit Ozil and yes ….He was awesome

PES2010=My restored faith in football sims.

guys, I recently went back to PES2010 with the PesEdit World Cup Patch. Now, I am sure I read somewhere around here a bit of discussion about stats mass-tweaking to change the gameplay. It wasn't a whole option file, it was just a series of posts talking about percentages to tweak to have different effects on the game.

For the life of me, I can't find that page now. I've looked in this section, the PC section, the Editing but I just can't remember where it was. Anybody here knows? Thanks.

That's interesting, but no, it wasn't that. Thanks, though. I read it recently, so it must be around here somewhere, damn!

I'd love to try some modified OFs...

guys, I recently went back to PES2010 with the PesEdit World Cup Patch. Now, I am sure I read somewhere around here a bit of discussion about stats mass-tweaking to change the gameplay. It wasn't a whole option file, it was just a series of posts talking about percentages to tweak to have different effects on the game.

For the life of me, I can't find that page now. I've looked in this section, the PC section, the Editing but I just can't remember where it was. Anybody here knows? Thanks.

download file from my link,most realistic gameplay file for pes2010

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for one. I was awarded one and only one but in an exhibition match.

I got my ADSL line up today had 2 online games against an italian and an englishman about an hour ago. The 1st match against the italian player was benfica (me) against Barcelona. Scored the only goal of the match in stoppage time. Had a little passing lag here and there but very playable. I killed Messi and Ibrahimovic with me solid defence but he was one of those run with one player types.

2nd match was Argentina (me) against against England. 1st half had heavy lag and I conceded a goal as I couldn't get out of my half due to the passing lag 2nd half was less laggy and playable and I managed to score 2 goals to win 2-1. Not bad for a first time, and surprisingly playable...now where's Jimmy? I'm in the mood for another scalp.

I got my ADSL line up today had 2 online games against an italian and an englishman about an hour ago. The 1st match against the italian player was benfica (me) against Barcelona. Scored the only goal of the match in stoppage time. Had a little passing lag here and there but very playable. I killed Messi and Ibrahimovic with me solid defence but he was one of those run with one player types.

2nd match was Argentina (me) against against England. 1st half had heavy lag and I conceded a goal as I couldn't get out of my half due to the passing lag 2nd half was less laggy and playable and I managed to score 2 goals to win 2-1. Not bad for a first time, and surprisingly playable...now where's Jimmy? I'm in the mood for another scalp.

:LOL:

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough Zee. ;)

Go to the lobby Eu08-Any04, you'll find me there pretty much every night. Send me a friends request bud GForce1010.

That explains a bit...

;)

I addicted to this online crack Nick, I cannot get enough of it. Playing against great players, fairly with small teams is pure heaven for me personally. Also beating the likes of Chelsea, Barca and Germany in Ranked matches with Sampdoria, Lille and Peru is also very satisfying. ;)

Back
Top Bottom