1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES2009 wish list.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by 03sho, 4 June 2008.

1. 03sho

03sho Premiership

27 August 2006
    Well many of us feel that PES2008 was a massive disapointment, so lest share ideas on how to make the game the best ever come PES2009 release date.

How to improve?

Maybe players in master league get a bit annoyed when not playing them, want first team action so they make it public in the media?

Media would be great in PES2009, rumours etc.

Also i think they should cut out the diving. They should make players like Drogba fall over much easier instead of the diving buttons.

Some links.
    http://www.videogamer.com/news/15-10-2007-6679.html
    http://pes2008editing.blogspot.com/2008/04/10-predictions-for-pes-2009.html

Last edited: 4 June 2008
  2. spiricuda

spiricuda Non-League

30 May 2004
    Ideas:
    Fantasista mode
    more high definition detail (i mea next gen consolle have better graphic)
    more playable move
    more league and team even second class o B series
    improve the master league
    improve team details ( coach name, city, supporter song)
    improve edit mode (team suite, logo and color, or photo insert more than 8)
    upgrade the trasfer by offical download
    no more lag in online mode

sorry for my english...i hope we want the same thing!!!!

3. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    There is nothing in the previous Evo games that makes me confident we will see any real improvements next time round. They just don't seem to care about details or providing more than basics. The master league could be a huge selling point for them if they made it more professional. But they never do.

4. CharlieBrown23

CharlieBrown23 Non-League

4 July 2007
    St Andrews
    Coventry City FC
    i'm hoping they'll make team rivalries in the master league, and a better editing mode and more teams like the championship