PES2009 cover

S

saffadk786

sonyplaystation3casetemht2.jpg

I made a cover for PES, what you guys think? I didn't put messi on it so that was a mistake..

but, I bet you wouldn't mind this as the official cover!

and btw, this is my first ever 'box art' so what you think?

looks really nice.

too many licenses and big name stars on the cover though :P

focus on one star and add turtle wax to their skin. that's the konami way. lol

Ideally I would have put messi celebrating on the front, but i couldn't find a good picture of him so used drogba instead.

So who's on the official cover, just messi? Would be good if Torres was on it too!

very nice indeed..... wish i had time to do things like that but sadly i have to work ;-)

best make sure u copyright it before konami have it away and use it!

Unbelievably good, considering that it's your first ever box art.
You could do this for a living!

Ten times better than Konami will come up with, actually I think I will printout and use this one when I buy the game :)

thanks for the comments!

I know the kits are out of date, i just made the box in a few hours so I didn't bother finding proper up to date renders of my fav players, instead i just got decent renders from a forum (the first few pages off a huge thread)

It's pretty hard to find good images of players that are cut-out really well.

If you guys really want me to get new season pictures, i could spend some time finding Messi instead of Drogba , and up-to-date Torres and Ronaldo...(that is if i'm really bored :P)

get rid if drogba, i cannot stand such an idiot, i respect ronaldo to a degree (that coming from a pool fan) but drogba no way in hell

you should have had ronaldo, messi and kaka because they are the worlds best at the moment. however torres is a worthy candidate but deffinatley not drogba even though he is a good player

Meh, nothing great. Alot of people could do way better

i know its not great..to me its just ok.

its my first time making a ps3 cover which took me about an hour and i'm not a graphic designer, infact i never actually design anything. i only design for my school projects and a few random things in my free time.

Of course a lot more people can do better job than me, they're all pro's at photoshop whereas i just follow tutorials and make up stuff..

and your cover is very good.

i know its not great..to me its just ok.

its my first time making a ps3 cover which took me about an hour and i'm not a graphic designer, infact i never actually design anything. i only design for my school projects and a few random things in my free time.

First you say you don't, and then you say you do... :applaud:

First you say you don't, and then you say you do... :applaud:

i meant i never actually design anything as a job or as projects. I've only designed stuff for school work and random things like logos and editing my photos.

anyway the real cover has come out i think?

PES_2009.jpg

thats really good!

Back
Top Bottom