PES2008DEMO - Weird GK bug

D

Deleted member 163656

I was trying to dribble past the GK, and found out that once the 1st and 2nd GK got dismissed, CPU won't put on another player in the GK position and thus no one would guard the goal!! :shock:
I could then keep banging goals like hell.

When the ball goes out of their baseline, no one is gonna take the goal-kick and the game stucks. I have to change control to the CPU team and put someone as GK in order to continue.

Kind of weird bug... :roll:

It doesn´t matters if goalkeeper is actually thare or not. It seems they have butter on the gloves and they can´t catch 90% of the balls they touch :shock:

My goalkeeper has scored 3 goals from corner kicks so far - in his own goal!
I swear, the goalkeepers are worse than that Argentinian woman keeper - in fact some of the goals are identical to the ones she's scored.

something that i've noticed is when the ball hit the gkeeper and he doesnt catch it the ball bounce as quick as it hit gk making the visual effect more realistic than ever... and the movement with the ball when u are passing it is more realistic, better sound when you hit and keep moving

It doesn´t matters if goalkeeper is actually thare or not. It seems they have butter on the gloves and they can´t catch 90% of the balls they touch :shock:

when there is no GK, you get 100% scoring chance :lol::lol:

In some shoots, it seems that goalkeepers react 1 second before of what they should have to, that causes those BIG mistakes where they hit the ball with other part of the body instead of catching/hitting it with their hands. I hope thay solve that in final release because it´s not a minor mistake that a next-gen game can allow...

when there is no GK, you get 100% scoring chance :lol::lol:

that´s true:)

Strange situation because PES6 just made a central defender one of their goalkeepers.

I have faith Konami will fix this problem quickly

Back
Top Bottom