1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pes2008 stadia

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by biggash, 25 October 2007.

1. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    any 1 kno what stadiums are in pro evo 2008?

2. Agente007

Agente007 Non-League

24 October 2007
    Also I need it, I don't know the real names of the stadiums with invented names, who help us?

3. mannyrivera

mannyrivera Non-League

4 August 2005
    Orange Arena - Amsterdam Arena
    Catalnonia Stadium - Camp Nou

4. Agente007

Agente007 Non-League

24 October 2007
    Old, what are the name of the others?

5. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    I think the Konami Stadium is made up.. because it says it holds 99,000 and its in Europe, I thought the only stadium that big in Europe was the Camp Nou? and we all know that's the 'Catalonia Stadium'

6. chriswilliams

chriswilliams Often Partizan!

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    Porto's, Sportings, and Benfica's are on it, and then a few made up ones from konami.

15 in all.

7. nickgarratt

nickgarratt A gooner till i die!

20 August 2005
    Arsenal
    no emirates! not enough prem stadiums at all!

8. swander

swander Non-League

20 October 2003
    isn't benfica's the same as arsenal's, basically?

9. Giulianito

Giulianito Non-League

21 December 2006
    Hey guys. I was really disappointed when I bought the xbox 360 version of PES 08. Only 15 stadiums, it seems like the game is a stripped version of the PES 6 PC version, which had a lot more features.

What I am wondering is the following: will we be able to download extra content and files like Evolution patches to the Xbox version? I couldn't find anything. If not, I'll probably buy the PC version later as well. I paid only 38 euros for the Xbox version after all...

10. paddyknight

paddyknight Championship

11 November 2003
    i thought alot of them were made up stads. like there is no old trafford, but a hybrid of that, stamford and others