pes2008 stadia

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by biggash, 25 October 2007.

1. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    any 1 kno what stadiums are in pro evo 2008?

2. Agente007

Agente007 Non-League

24 October 2007
    Also I need it, I don't know the real names of the stadiums with invented names, who help us?

3. mannyrivera

mannyrivera Non-League

4 August 2005
    Orange Arena - Amsterdam Arena
    Catalnonia Stadium - Camp Nou

4. Agente007

Agente007 Non-League

24 October 2007
    Old, what are the name of the others?

5. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    I think the Konami Stadium is made up.. because it says it holds 99,000 and its in Europe, I thought the only stadium that big in Europe was the Camp Nou? and we all know that's the 'Catalonia Stadium'

6. chriswilliams

chriswilliams Often Partizan!

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    Porto's, Sportings, and Benfica's are on it, and then a few made up ones from konami.

15 in all.

7. nickgarratt

nickgarratt A gooner till i die!

20 August 2005
    Arsenal
    no emirates! not enough prem stadiums at all!

8. swander

swander Non-League

20 October 2003
    isn't benfica's the same as arsenal's, basically?

9. Giulianito

Giulianito Non-League

21 December 2006
    Hey guys. I was really disappointed when I bought the xbox 360 version of PES 08. Only 15 stadiums, it seems like the game is a stripped version of the PES 6 PC version, which had a lot more features.

What I am wondering is the following: will we be able to download extra content and files like Evolution patches to the Xbox version? I couldn't find anything. If not, I'll probably buy the PC version later as well. I paid only 38 euros for the Xbox version after all...

10. paddyknight

paddyknight Championship

11 November 2003
    i thought alot of them were made up stads. like there is no old trafford, but a hybrid of that, stamford and others