PES2008 - PS3 and 360 - differences?

martd

League 2
10 June 2002
Lymington, UK
Are there any noticable differences between PES2008 on each system?

i.e. Graphics, speed, ball movement, players running etc etc....
(I know about slowdown so i'm not on about that)

Cheers

Still annoyed about this slowdown- they've only had a year to get it working smoothly on the PS3- it's as if they noticed the problem at the last minute!!! yet to play it though so I'm hoping it's not as bad as I've heard.

there isnt that much slowdown i bought the ps3 version at midnight last night brought it home played it on 1080i an the framerate was awful but then i looked on the case an realised it only supports 720p lol when i put it on this setting it works perfectly with jus a little drop in framerate on replays but not while you are playing an if ppl say theyve made this game easier thats bull shit theyve made certain aspects easier but consequently made other aspects harder lol

Yes I agree with Mick regarding the slowdown, the PS3 version is a little slower if you ask me and I prefer it that way. Apart from that there is little difference in the game and the flow / movement is exactly the same, but the slowness along with the controller means the PS3 will be my preferred choice but I will play the 360 against mates online as not many of my friends have the PS3....

Back
Top Bottom