1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES2008 [ps2] on a PS3. Need help!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by F_Totti, 24 January 2008.

1. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    Hi,

I have been playing the ps2 version of pes2008 since the ps3 version is just utter BS.

But now I have noticed that I cant go online with PES2008 (ps2 version) in combination with my PS3 60 GB. I get the message that there is no network adapter found??? The ps3 has a built-in network adapter so whats up with this game?

Anyone who can go online with PES2008 (ps2) on a PS3????

2. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    Is there still someone alive here???

3. flex_flox

flex_flox League 2

20 August 2006
    i want to get the ps2 version aswell, but can anyone else confirm if this is compatible with the 60gb online

4. goonerjunglist

goonerjunglist Conference

10 September 2005
    hi guys

yes i can confirm that it works with the 60gb ps3

im loving it as well,as the ps3 version is shit i only play the ps2 version on my ps3.it works just fine.

bit of a shame to see no1 replies to you question very quickly

5. flex_flox

flex_flox League 2

20 August 2006
    thank gonner, i already know that ps2 version is compatible in the ps3, but i was talking about the online game, could you play online with it in your ps3, if so , do you feel any lagg?

thank you

6. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    Yeah well I can confirm also that it works with the ps3 60gb version cos I am running the ps2 version on it.

What I want to know if the online function works with that same PS3? Cos that aint working for me.

7. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    sjeess crist, CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE PS2 VERSION OF THE GAME WORKS ONLINE ON PS3!!!!!!!!!

8. goonerjunglist

goonerjunglist Conference

10 September 2005
    hi guys

sorry for late reply

yes the game does work online.the last time i played it online it was very laggy but at times it worked ok(i mean playable)but i have not tried it online for the last cople months so maybe konami have improved the servers and it may be great online.

i do know that i tried pes 6 ps2 version on my ps3 online and at times i played very good online.

9. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    this is the error i get when i try to go online with pes2008 ps2 version on PS3.
    PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 23 May 2008
  10. loveumaryii

loveumaryii Banned

26 May 2008
    their hearts in their mouths

Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

11. nsk

nsk Banned

27 May 2008
  12. Ashish

Ashish Non-League

23 June 2010
    i can go online in PES 2008 game on ps2 but when i Select "User Registration" and it says Communication Error.. and i don't know how to get a user name to log in.. can anyone please help me??

or can anyone make a user name for me and give it to me.. i will be very thankful..

please help me!