PES2008 [ps2] on a PS3. Need help!

F_Totti

Pes Pro
8 August 2004
Holland
Internazionale
Hi,

I have been playing the ps2 version of pes2008 since the ps3 version is just utter BS.

But now I have noticed that I cant go online with PES2008 (ps2 version) in combination with my PS3 60 GB. I get the message that there is no network adapter found??? The ps3 has a built-in network adapter so whats up with this game?

Anyone who can go online with PES2008 (ps2) on a PS3????

hi guys

yes i can confirm that it works with the 60gb ps3

im loving it as well,as the ps3 version is shit i only play the ps2 version on my ps3.it works just fine.

bit of a shame to see no1 replies to you question very quickly

thank gonner, i already know that ps2 version is compatible in the ps3, but i was talking about the online game, could you play online with it in your ps3, if so , do you feel any lagg?

thank you

Yeah well I can confirm also that it works with the ps3 60gb version cos I am running the ps2 version on it.

What I want to know if the online function works with that same PS3? Cos that aint working for me.

sjeess crist, CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE PS2 VERSION OF THE GAME WORKS ONLINE ON PS3!!!!!!!!!

hi guys

sorry for late reply

yes the game does work online.the last time i played it online it was very laggy but at times it worked ok(i mean playable)but i have not tried it online for the last cople months so maybe konami have improved the servers and it may be great online.

i do know that i tried pes 6 ps2 version on my ps3 online and at times i played very good online.

this is the error i get when i try to go online with pes2008 ps2 version on PS3.
PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
screenshot.bmp

Last edited:
i can go online in PES 2008 game on ps2 but when i Select "User Registration" and it says Communication Error.. and i don't know how to get a user name to log in.. can anyone please help me??

or can anyone make a user name for me and give it to me.. i will be very thankful..

please help me!

Back
Top Bottom