PES2008 menus to WE2008?

F@TMAN

Non-League
7 August 2003
I've been a WE enthusiast for a number of yrs now, and since finding this forum I've enjoyed my gameplay even more thnx to patches from Fernando & those lovely mixes incl. updated rosters, kits, chants etc. Since playing the latest PES2008 (since EUR release predates JAP), I'm now even more convinced WE is the way to go, and noticing the release date being late November, I've a question for those patchers/modders: would it be possible to simply port over menus, txt etc from PES208 into WE2008? Shouldn't the structures be all the same? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I believe we're in a better position this time around with an accurate resource to feed into patches etc. meaning we should see plenty of activity just after WE2008's release. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Japanese commentary!

That would be handy, actually...I'm more curious as to whether the gameplay will be different, as I've noticed in previous versions...

as foxtrot pointed out, the next-gen versions might have that option, but will the PS2 version? I guess we'll wait and see...

fernando, I've greatly appreciated your efforts for many years (and versions of WE). I whole-heartedly thnk u on behalf of myself and my mates who've been able to enjoy WE even more so thnx to your work...I, along with SPMC, salute thee!

I have a couple of questions..

1. How sure are you (everyone) when you say you can change the text in the Jap version to English?? Links to interviews anyone???

2. Im beginning to wonder about this whole 'konami patch' situation!? I mean.. I was suspicious why the English version was released before the Jap one!?? Seems like they rushed the English release full of bugs etc.. and the Jap one will bug free..!? Or maybe not?? if the Jap version has the lagging etc.. will this patch that konami releases be for both Jap & English versions or what??

I wana get the Jap version simply because i love the Jap commentators.. and cant stand the unrealistic, corny English ones.. but im not gona buy it until i KNOW FOR FACT that it will be bug free and have the option to change the text to English!

Anyone agree??

P.S. Big up FERNANDO!!!:applause:

I was prompted with the option to select either Japenese or English text/commentary. You can later make changes (like having a mix of english text & Jap commentary) in settings from main menu (not in-game). Cheers

Back
Top Bottom