Pes2008 Leipzig Thread

I remember some of the spelling, the first option is a day pass i think the last one is for the entire event...i think. Im not 100% sure its a bit confusion, ah well

Btw ADonis you got mail

do we know which versions will be available to play?

360 or ps3?

Should be most formats though definately ps3, btw guys well done on the bookings, i shall book tomorrow and confirm when i do LEIPZIG HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be most formats though definately ps3, btw guys well done on the bookings, i shall book tomorrow and confirm when i do LEIPZIG HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh we sorted it out in 2 days.

check ur pm mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, wish i could go as well! being married with a baby has its plus points, but not being able to do these kinda things is defintely a minus point!:eh:

Well have fun guys and best of luck as the official Evo Web envoy, in search of truth, justice, next gen gameplay/graphics and a proper master league!:mrgreen:

you know the boys back home wil be eagerly awaiting your reconaisance reports!:salute:

Cheers Kenny, sad i cant team up with you guys but im sure well bump into each other ( as i plan to sleep next to the konami booth for 3 days..ive learnt a few phrases such as "Leave me the hell alone" and "can you watch my tent while i piss" and the final "If you take my place ill kill you")

sorry for the late reply gus basically just to tell you I'm flying with ryanair to Altenberg which is near leipzig about an hours drive which they run a bus shuttle to and from, ended up costing about £70 return. The campsite didnt work for me either but I was in ontact with a lady working at the GC and she managed to book the tickets for me. It can be a bit akward though as payment has to be transferred over to Germany with various codes :(. Overall the trip is costing roughly £150 which I didnt think was too bad.

Another option would be to go to Berlin and then catch trains down to Leipzig which I also looked at but costs sligtly dearer.

As for flying direct to Leipzig that is the easy option with AirBerlin but unfortunatly my student budget would'nt stretch that!

Any more questions fell free to ask. Hope I could help

Yeh the AirBerlin + hotel is going to set me back around 250 but thats the best i can get so far..not to bad for a holiday of a lifetime my current thesis is to get there on the 22nd and leave on the 26th

I have been to the Games Convention twice... which is not such a big deal since I live in Germany. And I have to tell you it is not such a big deal. Ok maybe I´m just disappointed because I went there last year just to play PES6 on the xbox 360... and well we all know what this game is all about... yeah and I also missed the interview with seabass because of a traffic jam :( but here are my short impressions:

+ the onstage interviews with the developers are pretty cool
+ many contest
+ photos and cameras are allowed
+ you can try alot of games

- last year there were only three 360 with PES6 runinng on it
- one of the 360 died... so waiting time 40min
- you get to play a real beta version with only 4 national teams
- the babes are not that hot
- many annoying kids

over all IMO 1 day is enough to see and test everything... but I´m also sure that this year GC is gonna rock with PES2008/ Fifa 2008 playable and all the other newe PS3 and 360 titles

I have been to the Games Convention twice... which is not such a big deal since I live in Germany. And I have to tell you it is not such a big deal. Ok maybe I´m just disappointed because I went there last year just to play PES6 on the xbox 360... and well we all know what this game is all about... yeah and I also missed the interview with seabass because of a traffic jam :( but here are my short impressions:

+ the onstage interviews with the developers are pretty cool
+ many contest
+ photos and cameras are allowed
+ you can try alot of games

- last year there were only three 360 with PES6 runinng on it
- one of the 360 died... so waiting time 40min
- you get to play a real beta version with only 4 national teams
- the babes are not that hot
- many annoying kids

over all IMO 1 day is enough to see and test everything... but I´m also sure that this year GC is gonna rock with PES2008/ Fifa 2008 playable and all the other newe PS3 and 360 titles

Cheers for the info mate.

Im hoping loads more demo pods this year, the actual show seems to have grown.

We're hoping to get press access to the show so hopefully our own space with games.

Lil update, dads been rather unwell today so its been all abit hush round here in regards to booking leipzig, ill try and get it set up asap though

Hopefully you can do a sitdown interview with Seabass if he is there dont hold back on the grilling though will you. :)

I can't wait til the 26th, finally some videos!

The graphics aint gonaa get any better than the screens we've seen now, when we see the vids from this show I think we'll see why this is a next-gen game!

Guten Tag,

wir danken Ihnen für den Kauf von Tickets zur GC (Games Convention) 2007.

Wir hatten Ihnen bereits ein Mail mit dem Link zum Ausdrucken des/der Tickets gesendet. Auf Grund eines technischen Fehlers wurde(n) Ihr(e)
Ticket(s) leider mit einem falschen Layout gesendet.

Bitte drucken Sie deshalb Ihr(e) Ticket(s) erneut aus.
Wir bitten Sie zudem, die falsch ausgedruckten Tickets zu vernichten und nicht zu verwenden.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

can someone translate this for me?

does this mean i can't get into the games convention?

-thx 4 buyin gc-tickets
-they have sent you an email with a link to print out your ticket(s), but the tickets had a wrong layout because of a problem
-you have to print it out again and you shouldnt use the old tickets (if you have already printed out)

-thx 4 buyin gc-tickets
-they have sent you an email with a link to print out your ticket(s), but the tickets had a wrong layout because of a problem
-you have to print it out again and you shouldnt use the old tickets (if you have already printed out)

thanks mate.

you're a star.

Back
Top Bottom