PES2008 I regret buying this crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellenes

Banned
4 September 2005
I just bought the game to play online...However the response time and lag is unbearable I hit 4.5k lag in gameplay which drops to 300s in replays...
Dear KONAMI if I wanted a same screen multiplayer or single player game I wouldnt have bothered buying it...
I hope that their awful online spooks enough people from buying the original game so they improve it...

I played my first online game last night at around 11:30 and it was horrible.
Flicky stuttering framerate.
Thats after the patch BTW.
Konami excel themselves once again.

I just bought the game to play online...However the response time and lag is unbearable I hit 4.5k lag in gameplay which drops to 300s in replays...
Dear KONAMI if I wanted a same screen multiplayer or single player game I wouldnt have bothered buying it...
I hope that their awful online spooks enough people from buying the original game so they improve it...

Then take it back to the shop and get a refund.....

Just tell them that the game makes your system freeze up.

I done this and by the reaction I got from the assitant at the counter so have a lot of other people.

Fuck Konami....the way I see it, charging money for PES2008 amounts to theft..... VW wouldnt sell you a car with bits missing and things not put together properly.....why should people put up with MESS2008?

ffs lol taking it back that soon, i bet you all get the game again, i think they will fix the problems, i went online today and it was jerky but kinda fun i lost 4 v 1 but the guy was lucky ;) soon it will all be sorted out and every one will stop crying ;)

Then take it back to the shop and get a refund.....

Just tell them that the game makes your system freeze up.

I done this and by the reaction I got from the assitant at the counter so have a lot of other people.

Fuck Konami....the way I see it, charging money for PES2008 amounts to theft..... VW wouldnt sell you a car with bits missing and things not put together properly.....why should people put up with MESS2008?

i did exactly the same, using the same excuse! i bought fifa 08 about a month ago now and was thinking it would just gather dust once i had pro evo - but no, it was a pisstake.

another thing, on top of the shit editor mode, the lack of licenses, the awful framerate, crap online etc etc etc, was that konami overlook tiny things such as danny murphy still playing for tottenham - and tottenham are licensed! sort it out..

i've bought every pes since PES1, and loved all of them.. but this year, fifa owns. It's actually a really good game if you give it a chance, the other day me and 3 mates were playing together against some other people online - no lag, easy to set up, great fun.. get that game \\:o/

I regret buying this game too, the only people who would like to play this crap are noobs that couldnt own at pes6, thats why they feel like this game dosnt make them like retarded noobs so they like it, this game is shit in everything, even the graphics, the pitch looks like shit, the physics is very bad and unrealistic, how the fuck could seabass be pleased about the work in this shity game?

it shouldnt be unplayable.....a film runs at 25fps. do you not watch films because they dont go at 60fps?

films run at 25Hz interlaced, which equals to 50Hz, and that's for NTSC. PAL runs on 60Hz.

Anything below that is very hard on the eyes, especially taking in mind that you sit 0.5 to 1m away from the monitor.

I regret buying this game too, the only people who would like to play this crap are noobs that couldnt own at pes6, thats why they feel like this game dosnt make them like retarded noobs so they like it, this game is shit in everything, even the graphics, the pitch looks like shit, the physics is very bad and unrealistic, how the fuck could seabass be pleased about the work in this shity game?

i like the game....i was good at pes6 online too.....so you sir are WRONG. although i do agree that really shit people can still win easy online with just a default barca formation and a combo of messi ronaldinho and henry. So you use the smaller teams and then its more competitive.

dont talk like that

it is not so bad

nope, its worse than that...

its plain fucking tragic.

time for Seabass to resign and go and have his midlife crisis in peace....let somebody with a little more drive and creativity take over the series.

I plead to EVERYONE who has bought this game....TAKE IT BACK...get a REFUND dont encourage Konami's complanceny and arrogance.

If you have PS3 or 360....get FIFA08 instead..its not too bad....If u have PC..keep serial number and play it aynways till the point where it becomes so unbearably bad that you cant take no more...then uninstall and never go back to it again.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty amazing that a lot of people owning either ATI or NVIDIA graphic cards all complain about the same faults and that KONAMI can't create a decent game without us having to switch 30 settings in order to play one PC game. I love PES, I think it's 10 times better than FIFA, but their greatness should also be measured with how much effort they put into making a normal Pc-compatible game - gameplay is a lot but it's not everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom