PES11 windows 7 and alchemy X-fi

Grayperview

Streamer
13 December 2002
Everton fc
Been playing about trying to get pes 11 running sweet on windows 7.

Here is what I've figure so far.

If you are on windows 7 to get the game running without any stutters and with properly mixed abient sounds you will need Creative alchemy.

To get this working all you have to do is install it and point it to the pes directory, I found if you leave the buffers at 4 and duration to 25 the game still stutters, so i increase the buffers to 8 and duration down to 20, and the game runs smooth as silk, with direct sound emulated perfectly.

My specs, Core2duo E6600@3000Mhz, 2x8800GTS 320MB and 4GB ram, windows 7 X64 ultimate

Running at 1080p with AA off and AF as default, Vsync on, Frame skip off.

Also found if i left skype running in the background it would cause lots of stuttering, although have yet to try it with alchemy running.

Hope this is useful to some.

i would personally not leave anything running in the background though im not a fan of windows 7 youv got a good set of ram and good specs.

so you haven't encountered any problems with two 8800gts in sli mode

Last edited:
i would personally not leave anything running in the background though im not a fan of windows 7 youv got a good set of ram and good specs.

so you haven't encountered any problems with two 8800gts in sli mode

No runs great

Regardless of what sound card you actually got that is? Cos I got problems with windows 7 and would just love for them do go away :P Although the demo was stutter-free!

Back
Top Bottom