PSP PES10_Scoreboard Match/Exhibition mode

Hmm.. I haven't got a clue. Maybe there is a method of relinking CL Scoreboard to the Normal ones. I wanted to do that just 2 days ago, but all the Tutorials I found weren't adaptable because there aren't any good AFS Maps
thanks for replying, Mominho.
I think it's not so much a matter of relinking CL Scoreboard to the Normal ones.
With PS2 it is possible (I tried that with PES10 "Patch TPS Extreme10_v3_PS2")...

Bye

Yeah, it was just an idea. If you find out anything can you post it here please I would love WC Scoreboards in the WC Patch I'm planning!
Oh, another idea: You could ask the people how they have done that, maybe they will tell you!
I've already asked the guy who created those kinds of scoreboards for PS2, but he hasn't replied yet! Maybe it's a top secret stuff! :))
:BYE:

Well probably only the illuminates know how to...

Sure. I wish I were an illuminate too!:)) Sooner or later we'll become pes gurus...
by the way, do you think there is a way to relink teams' chants in pes10_psp? Maybe the eboot.bin opened in Hex could give us a clue, like you did with 2D+3D kits.
What do you think of it?

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=894252
You can adapt that to PSP with a little thinkin'...

wow! :)) :WORSHIP: it works for psp MULTI4...but with MULTI5 eboot doesn't work:FAIL:
I wonder why :CONFUSE:

I'll try that again

Many thanks, mate.
You're great!
P.S.: Now I'm going to a 3 weeks holiday in Italy (I'm not surfing the evo-web forum during my holiday). See you in the 2nd half of September and...nice summer holidays to you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom