1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES09 - Shots from range

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by oNeberlin, 11 October 2008.

1. oNeberlin

oNeberlin League 2

21 August 2007
    Germany
    hey folks,

i think that shots from distance on goal are very hard to do.

in pes 2008 it was easier to score from 20 or 30 meters - any new tricks or technic to score from the distance?

regards,

one ( i play the pes09 demo on pc )

2. LOGANiSE

LOGANiSE Banned

22 October 2006
    I just asked the same on the other thread.

I'm actually questioning if it is possible to do them, and to show some video evidence, because I haven't seen 1 single video yet which shows a really powerful shot on goal from a long distance, and from what I've played, it didn't seem possible.

3. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    You can score from range, but dont expect to shoot well from a player who is almost
    static.

To me it seems the more momentum a player has, the better the shot he can unleash.

If you can accelerate quick and get a shot in, it usually is a rasper that causes
    the keeper some difficulty to stop.

4. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    All we have at the moment in the demo is ALL players on a green arrow. On the final release, hit some long range shots with a good player on a red arrow. I'm sure you'll see the difference.

5. TerrierJim

TerrierJim League 2

1 June 2007
  6. bitz

bitz statsmaker

5 May 2006
    Athens
    Olympiacos
    In what difficulty you scored this?

7. Cl00bus

Cl00bus Non-League

14 April 2007
    Estonia
    Juventus
  8. TerrierJim

TerrierJim League 2

1 June 2007
    It's not my video, but in the comments the guy says its on Regular.

9. oNeberlin

oNeberlin League 2

21 August 2007
    Germany
  10. dotslack

dotslack Non-League

22 August 2004
    Singapore
    Liverpool
    The level of difficulty affects the AI's player movements and decisions, not how good the keepers are or how easy it is to shoot, methinks?

11. Cl00bus

Cl00bus Non-League

14 April 2007
    Estonia
    Juventus
    only with shot button

12. buttcrack

buttcrack Arsenal

16 March 2007
    YouTube - PES2009 demo: Not quite fixed.. yet.

are these being considered the long range goals u're talking about? :P i scored twice of these in a single match, on top player. anyway, its possible as i scored some as well in the 20-30m range, just no videos.

13. Bendit

Bendit Champions League

12 November 2005
    UEFA CL
    Be sure to use players that have the middle-shooting ability (if you don't already). It's much more in the timing of your shot now. Be sure your stride is perfect and you release the shoot button when the preferred foot is touching the ball. Far less power is needed than in 2008. Even 25% is heaps in 2009.

Scholes and Gerrard have scored some crackers from outside the box for me, but it is not as easy as 2008.

Last edited: 14 October 2008
  14. Muscles76

Muscles76 Non-League

20 October 2008
    Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to score using the D-pad on PES 09 PS3 as all my shots do not always hit the target?

J_KUSI@HOTMAIL.COM

15. Sub-Conscious

Sub-Conscious Conference

3 September 2005
    It would be unrealistic if ALL your shots hit the target...

I've scored a few long range goals now, some blasted, some dipping, and a cross :D

The CPU controlled players also shoot from distance as well, I've conceded a screamer or two as well.

16. reddog 73

reddog 73 Non-League

18 January 2008
    Re: PES09 - No email from konami?????

I cant get the email from konami whats wrong??

17. bleki2006

bleki2006 Non-League

13 November 2006
    if you are steven gerard it doesnt matter where you are :)

this is from BAL.. I was playing in VALENCIA and steven gerard was in BARCA and he did it again :(

YouTube - GERARD in BARCELONA