PES09 Amazing Goals Compilation (40 goals in 5 Minutes)

hh_bergkamp

Non-League
30 May 2009
PES09 Amazing Goals Compilation (40 goals in 5 Minutes)

I recently posted a trailer on here for an upcoming pro evo video i was making and now its finally bloody finished I'd like to share it with you!

A compilation of sorts, the video takes in 40 goals in just over 5 minutes, cut specifically to the music, averaging a new goal every 7 seconds and features (deep breath!) 15 volleys, 10 thunderbolt longshots, 6 halfwayline goals, 3 overheadkicks, 3 headers, 2 free-kicks and 1 beautifully executed chipshot....

YouTube - PES 2009 Amazing Goals (40 in 5 minutes)

All goals obviously scored on Top Player, either in BAL, Master League or Exhibition mode. I'd love to say only the the default players featured but I'm a sucker for the legendary ones so they have a hand in around a third of the goals.

Scorers include Ronaldo, Messi, Henry, Lampard, Van Persie, Scholes and Torres and even Bendtner, Mascherano and Makelele getting in on the act with some screamers, as well as the old guard of Stoichkov, Rijkaard, Puskas, Matthaus, Roberto Baggio and so on banging them in.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

There's a lot of nice ones in there.. Really really nice ones!!

PS: just a question.. Are all of them scored with PES2009? There's one that looks like PES3 to me.. But anyway, great goal ;)

..gotta get my PES5 and PES6 savefiles back, I've done something like this before (with my ML season 1 goals in PES5) but never made it again..

There's a lot of nice ones in there.. Really really nice ones!!

PS: just a question.. Are all of them scored with PES2009? There's one that looks like PES3 to me.. But anyway, great goal ;)

cheers for the feedback,

haha! sadly, not all of them are PES2009 as advertised, I managed to slip one 2008 goal in, hoping no-one would spot it, or that there is in fact 41 goals rather then the quoted 40!...... what!.... 41 goals in 5 minutes doesn't have quite the same ring does it?!? :P

The 2008 goal is the Van Nistelrooy overhead/scissorkick at 1:45, which was a leftover goal that i stupidly forgot to include in my previous video...

YouTube - BEST EVER PRO EVO GOALS - COMPILATION

[
Theres definitely a PES3 goal in there.

Nah, I've just checked and its actually a PES4 goal (the van nistlerooy one), rather then PES3, or PES2008 as I previously said.

Why 'sadly'? I personally think that goals scored with different versions of the game look good together, really ;)

Well, I would tend to agree when your doing it with multiple clips from different games (like in the other video), but in this instance its in a ratio of 1/41, so the goal sticks out like a sore thumb resulting in people and you in particular, noticing it, ultimately what I was trying to avoid!!

Back
Top Bottom