PES/WI at the Tokyo Game Show 2006

yesimissyou

Non-League
2 November 2004
So what do you think Konami will show the Japanese visitors on the upcomming Tokyo Game Show (22-24 september)? It's a weird situation for Konami. They might not even show or promote Winning Eleven next gen for the Xbox 360 at all in their own land of the rising sun. The fact that they (the Japanese gaming public) don't care much about Microsofts console might have something to do with this decision...

But if they happen to decide to show their next-gen football game I'm expecting a version that will (and should) be better than what they showed us in Leipzig last month. In the mean time they had a full month of extra development time. Perhaps even more as the Leipzig demo probably was, as most demo's in this stage are, a side project next to the development of the actual game itself. So at the time of the Leipzig GC the game itself was already further in developmentthen what they could show us on the convention floor. Anyway I hope they show a game that will look a lot better then what we've seen so far.

And maybe we get to see something new at Microsofts annual press event X06 in Barcelona held around the same time as the Tokyo Game Show. You never know. I'm expecting that Microsoft doesn't like to repeat the same stuff as what they already said in Leipzig a month earlier. That would be a waste of time for al the journalist comming to Barcelona.

I wouldnt get your hopes up too much pal, they will only make tweaks since the convention, its relesed next month so i cant see anything drasticly changing.

According to the Konami at TGS list posted on Neogaf, PES/W11 will be shown on the 360, PS2, PSP, DS and Arcade:-

Wii
- Elebits

PlayStation3
- Coded Arms Assault
- Mahjong Kakutou Club
- Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots

PlayStation2
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 13
- J. League Winning Eleven 10 + Europe League 2006 - 2007
- Pop'n Music 13 Carnival
- Guitar Freaks V2 & DrumMania V2
- BeatMania IIDX 12: Happy Sky
- Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA
- Negima!? 3-Jikanme
- Flatout 2 GTR

Xbox 360
- Winning Eleven-Serie

PSP
- Mahjong Fight Club Zenkoku Taisen Version
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
- Metal Gear Solid: Bande Dessinee
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 10: Ubiquitous Edition
- Silent Hill Origins

Nintendo DS
- Mahjong Kakutou Club DS
- Bokura no Taiyou: Django and Sabata
- World Soccer Winning Eleven DS
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
- Otogi Juushi Akazukin
- Lost in Blue 2

Arcade
- Mahjong Kakutou Club 5
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2006 Arcade Championship
- Pop'n Music 14 Fever
- Guitar Freaks V3 & DrumMania V3
- BeatMania IIDX 14: Gold
- Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118883

Monkey Man said:
According to the Konami at TGS list posted on Neogaf, PES/W11 will be shown on the 360, PS2, PSP, DS and Arcade:-

Xbox 360
- Winning Eleven-Serie
Winning eleven? No PES 6?
Or has that to do that in Japan there is no PES?
In that case, don't they discuss PES?
Maybe not even release a PES 6 demo at Marketplace? :shock:

Han said:
Winning eleven? No PES 6?
Or has that to do that in Japan there is no PES?
In that case, don't they discuss PES?
Maybe not even release a PES 6 demo at Marketplace? :shock:

Oh wow! Let's all jump to conclusions! \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom