Pes Stats Database problem?

masterguitar

Conference
20 March 2008
Brazil
Palmeiras/Arsenal
First of all, sorry, I'm not sure if here is the right forum to post this.

so I'm having a little problem with PSD site, since 4/5 days ago.
when I try to enter in the site I have this problem:
forbiddenerror.png

So I like to know if it's a site current problem or what I can do for a solution.

thanks everybody.

Re: Pes Stats Database problem

In facebook its sai that its going to be back some poni tris week. I home is soon

"Well PSD is back online ... as I said I have no idea for how long ... but it's all very basic ...clicking images won't work ... so just click
the links above the team and forum logos and you will be fine ... you
can report bugs here ... users will be unable to start new topics for
the time as there is no way to control... this feature at the moment ... so
I prefer to eliminate it ... only mods can post new topics"

FONT: Facebook :D

it still doesn't work

for example, I want some Chile NT player stats, I can reach the Chile NT page, but when I attempt to open a player's page it gives me that 404 gator host problem...

this is pretty f'ed up since I just need these stats to finish every player from the world cup and I'm stuck in this situation for 2 weeks now...

Last edited:
Yes links not Working but Search for the Player and go Direkt to Player Thread that going.

Its not Easy but better then nothing ;)

@Beifica - I think it's just the NT links which are broken. If you go to the respective players club side then you'll be able to get the stats

Hey....... Take it Easy.......

I assume you currently have the database on a single PC.So you need to scale it up.How straightforward this is depends on what sort of network you already have and what database you are using.If it is MSAccess for instance it should be fairly easy to do.The main steps are :-

- Put the database on a server and give other PCs in your company LAN access to it.Make the server dedicated if the database is going to be heavily used.

- Give relevant users network access rights to the shared directory where you host the database

- Give relevant users database rights to enable then to insert new sales order records Think who you give other database rights to for updating exisiting orders and other sales order processing tasks.

Back
Top Bottom