PES "SponZor" 2010 (Master League) by BugA

BugA

League 2
24 October 2008
Bor, Serbia
I`ve updated "SponZor" so it now works with PES2010. It`s still in beta stage, but should be fully functional.

I present you PES "SponZor" 2010 (v2.0, beta1) by BugA :PIRATE: PES-Serbia Edit Team

Changelog::

:: version 2.0 (beta 1)
- supported PES2010 (only)
- fully functional with € (euro), £ (pound) and $ (dollar) (¥ (yen) is yet to be supported)
- program tested for PES2010 v1.0 and XP SP3

DOWNLOAD: PES "SponZor" 2010 v2.0 (beta 1) (MegaUpload, 1.35 MB)

mirror: http://www.jheberg.com/download-87896390ED5D-sponzor-v2-0-b1.html

For more info about the program itself, and how to use it, please check the last year`s thread: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51286

Try it, and tell me if it works. If anyone has any problems, post a reply and tell me which PES version do you use, which operative system do you have, and you could even give me your Master League save game file (pack it -- WinRAR, and upload it -- MegaUpload, for example, then give me the link here), so I could check it.

Special thanks go to juce (ML save file editing) and 0wing (PES2010 memory hack help).

Thanks for your support :BYE:

Last edited:
So great.
SponZor really helped me out with Pes 2009. Thanks to you ive won the CL.

Well, almost ;)

@BuGa
SponZor worked for me when i used the 'open folder' option.
It wasn`t working when i tried the check button.

Thanks!

You`re welcome, and thank you for checking it ;)

Yes, I supposed it`s gonna be something like that, that`s why "SponZor" has two "sponsoring" possibilities. Save game file should be the same, for each OS, and sometimes for different game versions, too, while direct in-game donating might be very different from one OS to another, or for different game versions.

What OS do you have, and what PES version?

You`re welcome, and thank you for checking it ;)

Yes, I supposed it`s gonna be something like that, that`s why "SponZor" has two "sponsoring" possibilities. Save game file should be the same, for each OS, and sometimes for different game versions, too, while direct in-game donating might be very different from one OS to another, or for different game versions.

What OS do you have, and what PES version?
Right now i`m playing with the crack 'Reloaded' version. Haven`t tried the official game yet.
And i have Vista Home Premium.

Right now i`m playing with the crack 'Reloaded' version. Haven`t tried the official game yet.
And i have Vista Home Premium.

It`s because of Vista, memory addresses are different so "SponZor" can`t locate the money... I remember there was a same issue with last year`s edition of "SponZor", I had to fix that. When I catch some time, I`ll fix it for "SponZor" 2010, too, until then -- use the "Open" option ;)

By the way, it`s confirmed that it works with Windows 7, too :COOL:

It`s because of Vista, memory addresses are different so "SponZor" can`t locate the money... I remember there was a same issue with last year`s edition of "SponZor", I had to fix that. When I catch some time, I`ll fix it for "SponZor" 2010, too, until then -- use the "Open" option ;)

By the way, it`s confirmed that it works with Windows 7, too :COOL:

Well the strange thing is, i had no problems with Pes 2009 en SponZor on Vista, until i used the SMoKE patch. After that i wasn`t able to use SponZor anymore.
And at that moment even de 'File open' option didn`t work.

But now its al good.:))

Has anyone found a way to do "force transfer"? For e.g on PES2009 you could just edit the player and change his position to GK and bla bla and then eventually you will sign him. But as of now I've found no loophole to force transfer in PES2010. Anyone found one yet? Big money is useless if the player doesn't want to move. Been tracking Kaka for few seasons and funny he only moved back to Milan.

Please help!!!

Or is it too too early for this? LOL.

p/s: Any editor that would edit ML save file would be great. Wild's version 0.3 used to do db edits on the demo which could affect ML saves, but his version 1.0 only edits Option file which doesnt affect ML save file. I need to edit their positions to force transfer.

Please help...

Last edited:
Thank you all :)

Can you do the same for Fans Number ? It will be perfect ;)

I suppose I could do that... Need to check where`s that info stored. But I won`t promise anything, if I spare some free time, maybe I`ll make it (if someone doesn`t make it first ;) )

Rania, sorry, I can`t help you... :(

He didn`t helped me personally, but he once explained how to hex edit ML save file, without it becoming corrupted, I just modified it a bit. The program is any hex editor.

Yuralio, I found where fans number is stored, and changed it successfully, but once a match is played, it goes back to the old value (+/- some new fans). Hm... It`s either stored somewhere else too, or this number is somehow calculated in-game. That one needs more checking.

With check option it doesn't work and with the "open" option it gives me the "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000." error.

Someone please help.

Thanks.

BugA, Number of Fans is not a fans number .. It is the reputation, and i think it's calculated by players reputation in game .. when you sell a Good player your reputation is down ..

BugA, your tool doesn't work now with 1.2 and 1.3 EXEs
Please, update it. We need your tool, so we need your help.

Back
Top Bottom