PES ON PSP

sure =D you can copy from ps2 to psp! with a usb cable!

im must confess i have always played fifa..

but i have a PSP and im tempted to buy PES5 for it and ive noticed that not all the teams have the correct strips and stuff... will there be a way of downloading patches fpr PES on the PSP like you can do on the PC version?

popcop said:

but i have a PSP and im tempted to buy PES5 for it and ive noticed that not all the teams have the correct strips and stuff... will there be a way of downloading patches fpr PES on the PSP like you can do on the PC version?

Yep there is a french patch for WE9 on the psp. Also the great obocaman is perfecting his tool (GGS Studio) with the psp version. So we'll be able to customize it to our hearts content :)

p.s I too am sorry to hear you play fifa, just outta interest what do you find better about the gameplay on fifa. Don't wanna argue m8, just curious ;)

hmmm, wud be interesting :)

and can i ask whats fifa?? LOL

Ive heard different stories, but no confirmation. Is the Master League on PES5 PSP? It was rumoured that you can only transfer your pes5 master league from the PS2 to the PSP not the other way round? But even after that im still not 100% certain whetehr master lague is on the game at all. Need confirmation before id purchase it?!

popcop said:

there are widely available vaccines for this condition, ask your pharmacist and im sure he /she will be happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom